Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply -•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-
A Test Of Loyality (Open/All levels/Limt. Spots) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>.>
  <.<
  ^.^
  v.v
  <3
  Poll Whore~ <3 ((Why do I even add this option? XD))
View Results

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 am
Maybe nature isn't suppose to be your element. His cat ears twitched softly, before his eyes widen just a bit. Leaf, I want to chase that leaf! His tail slighty twitched, before he started to paw upwords, like a cat chasing a ball on a string and rope. Leaves! I love leaves! He purred softly, he pawed some more before stopping and looking at her, his eyes and face serious again. I love to hear, I know what to look out for before anyone, I get to know things others wont know! He purred loudly at this thought, his eyes shinned darkly for a moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:36 pm
"Hmm maybe." Maya looked over at him, chasing the leaf. She giggled, slightly surprised by his reaction. She touched a leaf lightly and a few leaves fell off the tree branch, twirling around them. "Hmm. I don't. I figure sometimes, the less you know, the safer you will be. But I guess it's fun to know secrets sometimes, huh?" she looked up through the leaves momentarily.
((Sorry about the long time no post. my computer totally blew. Somebody hacked onto our drive and w/e. Took us like, a wek to get it back again. I missed it so much! xD ))  

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

-•`~The Roleplaying Realm~`•-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas