Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:49 pm
Hi I'm new to this guild and the world of Xbox Live(Only set up my free trial yesterday lol). But I've been having trouble with Live while playing Fable 2. Every time I connect while playing it disconnects after a few minutes. This problem doesn't happen in my other game. I'm just wondering if anyone could help?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 pm
I am not sure if you mean that a message comes up to say you cant be on live, or if the friend orbs are not showing up. If it is the orbs than you just need to wait for them to load. There is also a options tab for xbox live on Fable 2.  

Link is JD
Crew

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:07 pm
What happens is I log on to Xbox Live and am connected with orbs showing and everything then all of a sudden it disconnects me. The only message that comes up is the alert one that comes up saying "Disconnected from Xbox Live" I have checked everything and there is no problem with the cables and network connections. Its just when I'm playing fable I can only stay on Xbox Live for at most 30mins.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:15 pm
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
What happens is I log on to Xbox Live and am connected with orbs showing and everything then all of a sudden it disconnects me. The only message that comes up is the alert one that comes up saying "Disconnected from Xbox Live" I have checked everything and there is no problem with the cables and network connections. Its just when I'm playing fable I can only stay on Xbox Live for at most 30mins.

Does it tell you that you can contact someone? The message should have a phone # or website.  

Link is JD
Crew

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:22 pm
Its the same message that comes up when manually signing off Xbox Live. It doesn't say to contact anyone and doesn't say there is a problem. It just signs off xbox live. I'm not sure if it will do it while connected to someone elses game though but when just playing through it will consistently sign off. Like being booted from a server.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:25 pm
Lycos_Ex_Mortis
Its the same message that comes up when manually signing off Xbox Live. It doesn't say to contact anyone and doesn't say there is a problem. It just signs off xbox live. I'm not sure if it will do it while connected to someone elses game though but when just playing through it will consistently sign off. Like being booted from a server.

I dont know much about that. Maybe you can PM Razz.  

Link is JD
Crew

Dizzy Wallin
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:49 am
Now you sure it doesn't read disconnected from messenger cause i get that message a lot, if not try contacting the support team.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:54 pm
I don't know if this will have any effect, but did you get all the updates for fable II. The one updates automatically, but there are 2 other free ones that I think you have to have downloaded to play with anyone else that has them. And they are free so who doesn't have them. Don't know if that helps though.  

Tom6823

Lycos Devanos

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:39 pm
Dizzy Wallin
Now you sure it doesn't read disconnected from messenger cause i get that message a lot, if not try contacting the support team.

Yup I'm positive. It will stay on Xbox Live for about 20 minutes and show the ORBs and all then the ORBs disappear and it comes up with the message reading: "Disconnected from Xbox Live" I have checked all status and everything is fine. This is the only game it does it for.  
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games