Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~make your own character~ Gryffindor Common Room. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:03 pm
Waking up the next morning Ashlee could not concentrate .All she could think about was the reply she was gunna get from Fred.Finally when she was done gettin dressed she headed down the stairs and into the common rom.Where she settled herslef by the fire and started to read her book.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:41 pm
NAME:Kilana(lana for short)
HOUSE:Gryffindor
YEAR:6
APERANCE:User Image
bio:her 2 parents where big shot japenese singers and they died forcing her to go live with her cousin.she studied english because she wanted to com there as a foren excange student.she was relly suprised when she found out she was a witch but was happy.she is on the Quidditch team with Harry and thinks him and Ginny should be together even though she has the biggest crush on Harry.she is very smart and is friends with Hermione who she loves to study with.she is friends with Ron and Fred and Gorge.well i guess thats it.  

Ginnny_Weasly

Ginnny_Weasly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:55 pm
*sits on one of the chairs reading fruits basket(a japenese comic book)intill she sees Harry.she closes her book and walks over to him Ron,Ginny,and Hermione.*
lana:hi guys
everyone:hey
hermione:lana did you finish your report
harry:please hermione lana is just like you she does her report almost instintly
lana:and have you done your report yet
Harry:no but i dont know why i have to do it now it isn't due the 23
*lana roles her eyes*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:00 am
Ashlee sees the group and asked if they have seen Fred that morning  

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100

XxSweetDarlingxX

Adorable Wife

9,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:03 am
Corpse_Bride_Girl
Ashlee sees the group and asked if they have seen Fred that morning
(IM NOT GUNNA BE ON FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS MAYBEE IM NOT SURE SO I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO REPLY AGAIN)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:41 am
*lana goes back to reading her book on the couch and Ginny comes up*
Lana surprised h hi Ginny
Ginny:hi Lana practice will be at 8:00 now cause our bone head of a captin got himself in trouble
Harry:HAY I HEARD THAT GINNY
*Lana and Ginny start laughin at harry*  

Ginnny_Weasly

kirpet hearts ewe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:42 pm

Name: Lisimba

Year: 4th

Blood: Pure blood

House: Gryffindor!

Any speacial talent: An animagus,((lion)) although she still working on it, she cannot stay in that form for very long and sometimes a part of her wont change back when she wants it to. So sometimes she might be walking around with a tail or patches of fluff on her arm or face, things like that.

Appearance:

User Image

Quick Bio: Lisimba had heard her mother talk about Hogwarts for a couple of years now. She had just transfered to Hogwarts, she had been home-schooled by her mother all her life because they never stayed in one place too long, since her mother travled a lot working for the Minstry of Magic. Her mother never told Lisimba what she did for the Ministry of Magic so Lisimba thought better of it not to ask. As for her Father, Lisimbas Mother had gotten a divorce from him when Lisimba was in Pre-K and she never spoke to him again. But Lisimba was forced to visit him by the orders of a muggle judge until she was old enough to make her own decisions, so Lisimba disconnected herself with him when she was 12. And they haven't spoken sense. She also as two older sisters that she rarely speaks of.

Quick Facts: Her cat is a boy named Ash!
And the black marks on her face are scars that she obtained by her father in a fight...

Lisimba walked through the front doors of Hogwarts, looking around at everything trying to take it all in.. Wow! She thought to herself. This place is much bigger in person. After taking her time looking at everything she made her way to the entrance of the Gryffindor Common room, but before she entered the Gryffindor Common room she stood outside for a little bit afriad of what/who awaits her on the other side of the portrait. "Please don't let me look like a fool." she mumbled to herself as she stepped foot into the common room. When she entered the common room Ash jumped off her shoulder and wandered around. Lisimba watched Ash roam around the common room for a short time before she headed upstairs to her dorm to unpack her belongings. Ash soon followed her.

((ooc: Hope this is all ok.))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:43 pm
(i am lana my accont was hacked wahhh)

see lisimba come down with a cat walks over ginny following her "hi im lana and this is m friend ginny"  

Aang_and_Katara_is_love

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:59 am
Name:Kairi sakura

Year:5th

Blood:half blood

House:Gryffindor

Any special talent:Very good at spells.But is great at a sword .loves to draw.

Appearance:
User Image

Quick Bio:Kairi had always been home schooled but finally can go to Hogwarts
cause they never had the money for her to go.She never had friends all her life,so she hopes to make friends here.

Quick facts:Got a gross marks on her arm and face.Has a cat named yuna.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:28 am
Kairi looks around the room feeling scared cause she knew no one there or any one really.As she was looking for a bed she saw a black cat meowing at her cat.As she was going to pick up her cat some thing made her go up in the air and hit the wall.when she woke up she saw a girl looking at her with her wand at Kairi neck,''what are you doing who are you?looking around to see if her cat was still there.then she kicked the girl then ran downstairs.then fell on the floor next to a girl and said ''help me some girl hit me with a spell and took my cat!!"then she saw her cat was on the girl.''yuna i was so scared
that girl might of hurt you"  

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash