Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:33 pm
Xeno's forehead creased in confusion as his face contorted into that of someone trying to solve a difficult equation. "My aura?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the side. His eyes trailed to her fingers and the strange movements they were making, before looking back up to her face for her answer. He felt oddly out of place standing up, so he sat down on the floor, directly infront of Myia. Brushing a bit of hair out of eyes, he wondered exactly what this girl was if she could sense his 'aura'.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 am
Alec wandered quietly inside the school. He seemed to be the only one in there at the moment. So, he made his way into the art room and then quickly into the room beyond. He hated knowing someone other than Danika might know where he goes to rid himself of tension.
Pulling the cover from the artwork he had done, he pulled out a few coloured chalks from the back and began to blend and shade different colours of orange into the photo. Tones, shades, and tints, all words he'd gotten so used to. However, when he looked at Danika, he saw someone light and elegant, but hidden beneath a veil of gray. So were his finishing touches, a shade of gray to colour the mysterious girl he'd met. He stapled the gray cloth around the edges of the campus and sprayed it to keep any smudges from happening. After carefully wrapping it in brown paper, he tied it off with string and tucked it under his arm to take to the dance.
"I hope she likes it, " he whispered to himself as he closed the door to the little room behind him.
-----
Alegra on the other hand was too busy getting to know the fun side of Ace a tad more. Making a rather cute sad face, she wandered back in front of him, resting her chin in her hands.
"Aww, don't be sad, pup. I was merely joking. You're not a flea bag," she said, flicking some of the dirt at his snout before kissing his wet muzzle gently. "Come on now, she said, getting to her feet with a hop. "Wag that tail and let's get'a'dancing!"  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

lottie-tottie1240

8,575 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:33 am
walking around, she noticed the boy exiting the art room.

However he looked as if he didn't want to be disturbed.

she quickly moved to the left out of sight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 pm
Ace used his paw to wipe the dirt off his snout before standing. His muzzle was pulled back into a strange wolfy smile as he did so. He wagged his tail for effect, before transforming back into a human. He chuckled lightly and grinned. "Let's go!" He grinned, glad to be able to speak again.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:17 pm
"Sounds like a plan. Gee, why didn't I think of that?" she mocked with a gentle smile. "So, what do you think they will expect of us lowly students at a dance like this? Arms-length dancing and spiked punch?" she chuckled, mimicking a dancing partner as she walked backwards while in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:42 pm
"Yeah right!" Ace chuckled before adding sheepishly, "I feel the need to point out that I cannot dance for my life." He fidgetted and shrugged again, over exaggerating his embarassment over his lack of movement skills. "See, I typically am the awkward guy standing off to the side, or the loner who never goes at all."

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:14 pm
Alegra smiled and tossed her head back, "Aww, no worries. See, the way I figure it, no one can dance. Not unless they're actually teach it. So, everyone just kind of moves. As long as you do that while acting like you're drunk, you're good to go. Save a non-dance for me though, will ya'? she chuckled again, moving her hips and pawing at the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:20 pm
Sleena went back to where she stopped with Alec and waited patiently for him. She knew that as long as Danika was here, she wouldn't have a shot with him, but she could still try. And controlling her powers was first on the list.  

Kixna1016

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Ace chuckled at her request and nodded. "Of course, of course." He thought about what she had said. Drunk? I've never been drunk. He thought, knowing that alcohol was a bad thing. He had pledged to himself that he would never drink, mainly because of a particular incident that had left him scarred forever. "Acting drunk is just not my cup of tea. I'm more at home in a corner."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 am
((I'm sorry loves, but I have to leave the RP. I've got a boat load of crap plus two Rps of my own that I run and another that I am in and another in a guild. I just can't do them all and since this one was inactive for so long, I have to leave it. If anyone would like to puppet my characters, you are certainly more than welcome to! I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.))  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:46 pm
( crying gonk cry
NOOOOOOO!)

Danika had followed Alec after casting a glare at the other girl, not that she would have seen it, it was out of jealousy anyways. She noticed that he was heading back up to the art room, and she followed behind him, keeping her gaze from the picture, wanting to wait to see it. Once he left, she followed him out, keeping an eye out for Sleena .
---
Lydia had spotted Xeno, but gave him his space, and saw that he had went off inside. She headed into the courtyard, where most of the dance was taking place, of course there was the cleared out main hall, but it often spilled outside, where most people wanted to stay anyways. She helped with a few last minute decorations before climbing up onto the roof and looking over the grounds.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:50 pm
((Urglesplat. What to do, what to do. ))

Assuming Myia wasn't going to start talking any time soon, Xeno ushered her to the door with a quick nod of a goodbye. He closed the door behind her with a sigh, and turned towards the window. Spotting someone on the roof, he climbed out of his own window and onto the slope, walking across it without a problem. He had walked across much steeper things in his days. As he paced across, he was pleased to see it was Lydia and approached further.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:18 pm
Lydia heard the approaching footsteps and didn't turn to look at the source. They sounded familiar enough, but she figured that if it was who she thought it was, he would speak to her if he wanted to talk. She kept looking out on the grounds, some students were making their way to the courtyard with their dates. The sun had finally set, and darkness was starting to take over the grounds of the Manor. Within an hour or two, the nocturnal students would be joining the others, or out causing some mischief of their own, same as every other year she had been there.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:09 pm
Myia was in shock, but she did expect it. Pulling a small note book out of her pocket. Then pulling a pencil out she started to write what she should have said.

~Xeno maybe my mix blood can explain it. I am both Soul Eater and, unluckily, vampire.~

That was all she could write. Folding it up, she pushed the paper under the door. 'That's the best I can do.' She thought as she made her way back to her room. 'I need to remove this fear of speaking to people I don't know.' She looked ahead before disappearing down the hall. Once safely in her dorm room she relaxed after locking the door. But she could lock the door on her thoughts that were jumbled up in her mind.  

Nex Remeo

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces