The Funniest thing you've ever said/heard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JustAPoisonApple

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:28 pm
MystiBlu
O gawd! Aryllia just cracks me up sometimes - without even trying! You never know what she might say! But for actual quotes, I will have to do some research in my archives.
As for me...sometimes I just say ordinary things that get sooo taken out of context.

One of Aryllia's all time faves, I think, is: Crotch Rocket. Sometimes I forget that not everybody uses the same slang.

So, now here's a story that is kinda amusing. One of my older brothers had a friend over and they were working on my bro's car and I (15 and very VERY naive) happened to walk past and notice a bolt on the ground by one of the tires. So I picked it up and, just as my bro's friend was taking a drink of soda, looked at the friend and said "Want a screw?" Thank goodness I wasnt standing right in front of him cuz that soda turned his nose into a fountain and I thought my brother was gonna choke to death. LoL I just stood there, blonde that I am, batting my eyelashes, n said "Well?" then shook my head at them, laid the bolt on the bumper of the car and walked off.

THAT is the funnies thing I have ever heard.

rofl
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:35 pm
Yesterday at the football game against Verdugo Hills, the announcer said "Find yourself a cheerleader; Give her a dollar and she'll hand you a ticket."  

Cass Dee of Corvictory

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:43 pm
Some dude walked out of the science class and he walked by me, my best friend, melina, and sarah and was all like "I just LOVE playing with his toys" IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!

and today, our fire alarm went off and my friend, Mackenzie, she was hitting micheal and he said "i dont hit girls" and she looked away (still hitting him) and she said " i dont hit girls either, oh wait i already am!!!!"
IT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:40 pm
I don't know about anyone else but I have this horrible habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

So my boyfriend and I were walking one day with a group of friends, and I had this song stuck in my head... so I started humming it, then I started singing it. Sadly the song was " I have a lovely bunch of coconuts" Well apparently that was hilarious... they made fun of me for months... >.<  

FallenDarkHeart

Conservative Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:10 pm
FallenDarkHeart
I don't know about anyone else but I have this horrible habit of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

So my boyfriend and I were walking one day with a group of friends, and I had this song stuck in my head... so I started humming it, then I started singing it. Sadly the song was " I have a lovely bunch of coconuts" Well apparently that was hilarious... they made fun of me for months... >.<

i got the same habit, sadly it is funny, the times i say it....either way....thats funny  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff