Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Discover the beauty of islam

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

u luv islam
  yes
  not sure
View Results

Elegant Akma

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:07 pm
I heart islam

We get peace throught Islam.... surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:44 pm
biggrin
and I will happy to help you blaugh  

CakeColour

Dapper Connoisseur

17,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Cora Merle Seraph

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:50 pm
I have found it to be very peaceful and Authoritative rather then fear inducing and Authoritarian like Christianity with all it going to hell talk all the time. I shall provide a exmaple. The Quran will simply state that Allah doesn't approve and care for homosexuality rather civil and polite whears Christanity has to go into the realm of treats by saying so you go to hell for being gay rather then just politely leaving it at God doesn't approve like Islam does.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:36 am
Cora Merle Seraph
I have found it to be very peaceful and Authoritative rather then fear inducing and Authoritarian like Christianity with all it going to hell talk all the time. I shall provide a exmaple. The Quran will simply state that Allah doesn't approve and care for homosexuality rather civil and polite whereas Christianity has to go into the realm of treats by saying so you go to hell for being gay rather then just politely leaving it at God doesn't approve like Islam does.

Now unfortunately not all "Muslims" think the way you think they do. Many of them believe that Homosexuals should be executed on the spot. But what you are saying is what a true Believer should think.

Islam is not out to punish it's true aim is recreational to set people on the right path . . . and if they don't follow then, well, you tried.

Oh yeah! I LOVE ALLAH!!!!! I LOVE ISLAM!! And some Muslims.undefined  

lil_tulip

7,900 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100

Haha Coffee

Conservative Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:21 pm
Strong words from the two people above me.

Since the Qu'ran set's out a Punishment to be performed for the act of committing homosexuality, you would expect that the Punishment should be "Carried out", that is why punishments exist in the Qu'ran.

Not to sit idly by and go "Oh Well Allah will judge in the end"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:30 am
You can kill gays. But only if permited by the leader. As in "government".

I wouldn't hurt gays, i think they are damn funny lol but i would stay away from then 3nodding I think they are crazy razz  

The_Pathan
Captain

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces