Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Funniest things your sims have ever done Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Topher18

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:33 am
It was funny when the girl in my house was takeing a bath and the guy she was going to get married to walked in. He screamed then staired for a really long time then went to the bathroom. It was funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:38 pm
I thought a murder in my house was kinda funny...well not the murdering part. What happened was their was this girl in my house & I didn't know who she was...not a friend, not a hired- help...so who was she? My sims didn't even know her. It took my 3 days to find her body. The house is 3 stories high-very rich sims...the only cause of death that I could find was, she got killed by that cow-plant thing. My sims didn't even know she was dead. My sims almost never go up onto the last floor, they never saw the body; they had no memory of her at all.  

Britney_-_Spears

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:54 pm
Evil_Twin_V1.337
ok- here's a hint of caution with the boolprop testingcheats cheat- when you impregnate someone using the Tombstone of L and D, make sure that you're playing as the sim you want to impregnate- i learned this the hard way with one of the families i created- both the dad and the mom gave birth on the same day and the mom gave birth to twins and the dad gave birth to a baby girl- well... now their house has babies laying everywhere on the ground- i need to age them... soon

and to get the tombstone of L and D, you have to enter boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true, go into a house, shift-click on a sim, click on spawn and it should be somewhere on the pie menu

how do you do that on the PC smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:39 pm
It was funny the other day. The kid, Elliot, was going to the bathroom and his mom, Sarah, walked in and took a shower. After Elliot was done he flushed and walked upstairs into his room. All of a sudden Sarah screams, runs out of the shower, gets dressed, runs out of the bathroom, and yells at the kid. I guess the toilet flushing made the water cold or whatever. But it was soo funny!  

Topher18

Sytomai

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:33 pm
chris6666
It was funny the other day. The kid, Elliot, was going to the bathroom and his mom, Sarah, walked in and took a shower. After Elliot was done he flushed and walked upstairs into his room. All of a sudden Sarah screams, runs out of the shower, gets dressed, runs out of the bathroom, and yells at the kid. I guess the toilet flushing made the water cold or whatever. But it was soo funny!
I've had that happen before. They're not mad about the toilet being flushed, their mad that the kid was in there. But I'll keep it a secret. The toilet thing is funnier.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff