Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply The Player's Dojo
Shinobi News! IMPORTANT UPDATES!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:35 pm
Hello Ninja's and welcome to Kiwameru no Nindo!

I am Saburi your guild owner and captain. ninja

* First off I would like to thank all the veteran members and those who voted in the creation/naming polls. *

Member opinions are always welcome and taken to heart when making decisions in the guild. Please feel free to comment here or PM a mod but remember to keep it civil!

** Important updates and announcements will be posted in this thread so make sure to check it often! **

Please follow the established format when posting Announcements. This will make it easier for everyone to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:39 pm
Now a Few Announcements:

1) New Guild Name!

Votes have been counted and we've changed our name to fit with our new guild agenda, Congratulations!

2) Titles for Village Leaders has been decided.

The votes have come in and every village's leader will have their own title. The one common thread is that all must have the English translation of master.

3) New Members start-up thread has been updated to fit all the guild changes.

It has also been formatted to make it easier to read and understand.

4) Village Master application thread has been updated to fit the new titles and positions.

It has also been formatted to make it easier to read and understand.

5) New Guild Suggestion thread has been created

Hopefully this will make it easier to adapt the guild to the players needs. Everyone is encouraged to post in this thread.

If you are posting a suggestion please try and use a format that is easy to read.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:21 pm
New Announcement:

We have a new Village name and Their leader has a title.

Teishu Linea Hana of Tarumizu Village

Please correct your profiles if you are a member of Linea's village.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:28 pm
New Announcement:

Gaia Announces change to Guilds

Quote:
Hail, Gaians! Those mysterious admins have asked me to share this important proclamation...

After some hard work from our industrious devs, we've implanted one of the most requested features on Gaia (other than virtual tie racks): the ability for Guild Captains and Vice Captains to easily dispatch announcements about upcoming events, contests, and more to their members. Just like regular announcements on Gaia, guild members will be notified up top in the site header.

To prevent any overzealous guild leaders from going on a mass-messaging spree, we also put in a few simple safeguards:

* A guild can have a maximum of one announcement every 24 hours.
* Guild announcements come with a price, which varies based on the size of the guild. The bigger the guild, the more Gold is going to come out of its treasury.
* Members can opt-out from getting any guild announcements in their Account Settings page.

Each Guild now has its own unique archive for announcements, where the past 30 days worth of messages are stored. For more info on how this all works, be sure to take a look at the official FAQ (Some Firefox users may need to click the FAQ link twice-- we're working to fix that).

This probably doesn't seem like much but it could alter how I am doing the guild change over. Please read the main Forum 'Player's Dojo' carefully for any polls or threads that may need you to post in. As long as we pay attention this shouldn't matter and we currently have more then enough gold in the guild reserves to pay for any future announcements.

Please be aware I am asking all members to have this option set to on.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:51 am
New Announcements:

1) We've decided to move away from Villages to Guild associations

It was decided that villages were a little confining and unrealistic. We've decided to change from village groups to guilds in those villages. This encourages cross guild activity because you can be in any village you want.

2) New profile standards are up and running!

The new profile setup is up FINALLY so get started on changing your characters over or making new ones. Also check Kaede and Saki's profiles to see examples.

3) Jutsus that can be turned into realistic techniques or weapons are allowed!

I have already converted some jutsus into real techniques which will be posted in the technique library. Once a conversion is accepted it will also be moved there. Do not make many variations of techniques for one jutsu please!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 pm
New Announcements:

1) Tarumizu Village has undergone is updating. Check out all the locations.

If you want any other locations or buildings added to Tarumizu village please PM Saburi

2) Profiles are being converted!

Please make sure to check out the new Technique library where all the new techniques are being recorded included old jutsus that have been converted!

3) Clans are being converted to the new system

I have already converted a few of the clans over to be used with the new system. I will be working on all clans currently in the clan records. if you wish to make a new clan or wish to convert a naruto clan into the new system please PM Saburi with the clan you want and any ideas you have on how to apply them!

4) New Guild Home page!

The home page for the guild has been updated and I edited and added some pictures to make it pop. I also uploaded a new Guild banner. Let me know how what you think! I will also start making signatures for those in the guild who had them before!  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

The Player's Dojo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces