Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
Hmm...how I feel? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here, I give you the opportunity to get gold through poll...
  Yay, gold
  I think you're dumb
View Results

justinetsab

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:39 pm
Akatsuki Vash
lol...well earlier u guys were talking aobut singing birthday song...when my family sings it, my uncle "sings" it real loud and makes everyone off beat cause everyone is laughing.....and what i hate is when im driving around with my mom and she wants me to talk to her while im about to go to sleep in car, she turns her hmong music so loud that it impossible to sleep....

Yehhhh. My dad does that.

He calls it our "punishment".. I'm just like what the heckk.. =.=

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:32 pm
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash
lol...well earlier u guys were talking aobut singing birthday song...when my family sings it, my uncle "sings" it real loud and makes everyone off beat cause everyone is laughing.....and what i hate is when im driving around with my mom and she wants me to talk to her while im about to go to sleep in car, she turns her hmong music so loud that it impossible to sleep....

LoLz punishment? O.O  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:25 pm
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

LoLz punishment? O.O

it's more like a torture to me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 pm
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

LoLz punishment? O.O

Yehh.. In a way. Not to be disrespectful to the hmong music or anything, though. It's just.. all sounds the same. o.o

Sometimes my dad listens to the same song over and over.. Oh jeez, I can remember the instruments in the background. ahaha.

justinetsab

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:45 am
o0dle
Musiic-Love
azn_knight367
o0dle
Akatsuki Vash

LoLz punishment? O.O

Yehh.. In a way. Not to be disrespectful to the hmong music or anything, though. It's just.. all sounds the same. o.o

Sometimes my dad listens to the same song over and over.. Oh jeez, I can remember the instruments in the background. ahaha.

LoLz yeah...a lot of songs sound similar to each other XP Like I'll hear a song and it'll remind me of another song, but it's not XP hah hah  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff