Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid:_L.O.V.E._

Back to Guilds

A place for VOCALOID and UTAU fans to hang.~ 

Tags: Vocaloid, Miku Hatsune, Kagamine Rin/Len, Kaito, Meiko 

Reply [W.e.l.c.o.m.e. M.a.s.u.t.a.~] (Program/MMD Help.)
Did can somebody run UTAU on a non-jap OS's (Jap comp)???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xi Wang chan

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:51 am
Hi hi ^^, I have a question for all of yours o,O...

Well, I find the UTAU software and I download it for check on my PC (I was very happy when downloading *w* )... then I ran the program and...

I can load the samples and test it (No every all, btw oO), but when I try to renderize the voice, UTAU displays a box talking me about some file that can't find (The box is very fast and I still can't take a snap for read it =_=' )... the box appears after the command line window, btw ¬_¬...

Then my question is: somebody have the program running on a non-japanese OS oO (Using the japanese compatibility of course n_n)???, if yes, do you can talk me about your OS settings or the comp program that you using ^^...

I download all voice samples of main page, I tested UTAU in a XP-home SP1 spanish japanese comp and XP-pro SP3 spanish japanese comp with same result TwT, in addition I used AppLocale and NTLEA (You can find here ^^)...

A lot of thanks for read me and I hope you can help me TwT...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 pm
I had to set my default non-Unicode locale to Japanese(English-native XP Home) and re-download all my voice banks to get it working, and I have to KEEP it Japanese if I want to keep using it, AppLocale doesn't cut it.

UTAU is by far one of the most finicky Japanese programs I've used. :<  

Val-Rei

Xi Wang chan

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:59 am
Val-Rei
I had to set my default non-Unicode locale to Japanese(English-native XP Home) and re-download all my voice banks to get it working, and I have to KEEP it Japanese if I want to keep using it, AppLocale doesn't cut it.

UTAU is by far one of the most finicky Japanese programs I've used. :<

Ooooh oO... then is the default config for run non-unicode programs n__n... I try then ^^... thanks ^^..... (mmm, my brother will kill me when I change his PC config >w<' )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:19 pm
Well until mine refuses to work I'm gonna keep it on unicode since i switched my comp to japanese and it hasn't seemed to make a difference on UTAU, but my problem is making my own UTAUloid. I think I'm gonna have to download a romaji voice bank and perhaps change it slightly because I can't record my own voice, but the problem is I have no idea where to look to download the kind of voice I want and the annoying unicode has confused me about which boxes to check/uncheck and what to put in the different spaces and which buttons to press xp I hate being confused and it's gonna bug me all night unless someone manages to help me crying  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

[W.e.l.c.o.m.e. M.a.s.u.t.a.~] (Program/MMD Help.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games