Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 3
HUGE parties...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:45 pm
Well, in the sims 3 there isn't a limit (at least not that I've experienced) with inviting people to parties.

My girl was to get married, so she had to invite not only her family (She has a lot of siblings), but also her husband's family (he had many of his own), plus all of their good friends. It turned out to be a crazy party. There had to be at least 20 people at the house, at LEAST. Everyone had a great time or a "modest success". They had bought a new sterio and the buffet table (she also cooked some things because they RAN OUT of food with the buffet, and it was cheeper to just cook). When everyone left the house was a MESS. The sink and TV were busted too.

Discuss:
Awesome Sim Parties  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:23 pm
I don't even have the sims 3 yet. The best party I've had in Sims 2 had TWO people! lol  

CelticCatGoddess

hobbles1010

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm
i didnt know sims could get that wild.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:00 pm
I had a wedding on the beach... people just started showing up w/out an invite. -_-  

Chef Tine

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:06 am
hey funny stories. I once had a huge party the after mess is crazy! but people in my party listen to my Sims playing her guitar nearly most of the time after eating smile Ah, not mention the waiting to take food is a mess!

Chef Tine, it's public area, when they see it's party time, people just join in and take something out of your party to their stomach lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:21 pm
@ Kecitich: True... but still... -_-  

Chef Tine

xXD o l l i______exe oO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:57 am
i had a party i think with 30 or 40 people, i ordered pizza, buffet table, and the stereo. my counter was all dirty, then the pizza was left on the floor, and it was going bag, the tv was busted, i had a pizza piee by the GROUND at my pool. im like. : D:!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:44 pm
I threw a party for one of my sims, and one of her guests stayed the night, uninvited! Just eating (she had at least 15 plates of food that night) and sleeping in my sims bed. It was pretty funny. On Sims 2, my sim was friends with this woman named Rachel, and she invited Rachel and Rachels husband Lee to come over in the afternoon. Lee stayed, sitting in their hottub for 3 days! Rachel left about 2 hours after she came. rofl  

Life Hath Immortality

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:39 pm
Recently all the weddings and birthday parties I've been throwing for my Sims have old Sims dying on the lot! Not because that's how awesome the parties were, unfortunately.

I had two elders die at a Landgraab wedding. It's pretty funny, you'd think that would put a damper on the party but they just gather round to watch the death then go back to dancing. (Grim Reaper has started hanging around after his job is done, also. He had the gall to smooch the widow of Malcom Landgraab right after he killed him!)

The Sims 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games