Submit

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:23 pm
drunkenhomer
MICHAEL JACKSON DIED crying
http://i47.tinypic.com/2n3pl0.jpg

name: dalek

owner: me heart heart heart

just so you know its not a volcano it is a fiji. its basically the same thing. the only real difference is it takes a little longer to heat up. but the valve on the top is actually a volcano made valve.

DUDE

why does my camera take mirror images? everything is backwards Dx

ive wondered about those fiji's. so are they just cheap knockoffs or are they of good quality? and whats the price range on those suckers?

the only problem is the valve it comes with is sort of cheap. but theyre almost completely the same. ive smoked out of both. it does take like 1-2 mins longer to heat up than the volcano though. but im patient.

price range is 300+ but i haggled it down to 250

*fuji  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:09 pm
drunkenhomer

just so you know its not a volcano it is a fiji. its basically the same thing. the only real difference is it takes a little longer to heat up. but the valve on the top is actually a volcano made valve.

DUDE

ive wondered about those fiji's. so are they just cheap knockoffs or are they of good quality? and whats the price range on those suckers?

the only problem is the valve it comes with is sort of cheap. but theyre almost completely the same. ive smoked out of both. it does take like 1-2 mins longer to heat up than the volcano though. but im patient.

*fuji

id prolly get one except that for the same price i could get a vtower olr another name brand vape. and if im going to shell out 300+ then i want a name brand vape  

Obiwan katokey

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:50 am
drunkenhomer
drunkenhomer

DUDE

*fuji

id prolly get one except that for the same price i could get a vtower olr another name brand vape. and if im going to shell out 300+ then i want a name brand vape

well ill keep you updated on its general health. so far the only problem has been the valve. and that was due to some abuse on my part as well. but the valve design is much less practical compared to the volcano valve. hence me switching it for one of those...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:55 pm
Entries have been updated!  

PtPP Mule
Crew

The Wrathful Chizuko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:32 pm
I feel my fist against your face . . . .

User Image User Image

When is the contest closed? Just here for updates.

User ImageUser Image

. . . . I see your face hit the floor.

User Image

Forum Games/Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out