Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply ->>The Gate to Reality (In Real Life Chat)<<-
Sports?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sports
  NUUUUU
  YUSSSS
View Results

l Lia l

Salty Wench

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:17 pm
I know we're here because we're all arty-wordy types, but do any of you also enjoy sports? If so, what are your favorite teams? Do you like college level better than the professional level? Do you play any sports? If not, what would you play if you could/were interested in playing?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm
Well, if you couldn't tell by my sig, I adore the Minnesota Twins. heart

Baseball is my favorite sport in general, followed by football (American), basketball, and football (non-American). I used to play soccer and softball, and I was on the swim team in jr. high. I also took a beginning karate class, and I really want to get back into it. Super fun. Anyway, I only watch pro basketball, I will watch college and pro football, and I will watch any baseball I can get my hands on. The Little League World Series was reeeeally fun to watch this year, so I'll be paying attention to that from now on. smile  

l Lia l

Salty Wench

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Football / Soccer is my absolute favorite sport (:

I love it, and it is the only sport I will actually sit down and watch. (well, that and baseball, but that's it.)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:46 pm
Ugh. Sports. XD I am probably the geekiest person alive, LOL. Sports...any sports are just...AHH *HIDES*

Even tennis. And swimming. And ping pong. I am scared of sports... XD;;

But I'm okay with dancing. And martial arts. But team sports are out of the question.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 pm
By the way, I'm moving this thread... to the Gate to Reality.  
->>The Gate to Reality (In Real Life Chat)<<-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games