Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lost & Found zOMG

Back to Guilds

Event going on! Check the main subforum and look for the summer event thread 

Tags: zOMG, Marshall, team work, Games, landshark 

Reply Games Subforum (Recruitment and Game Rules!)
zOMG! gAME$/iDEA$

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

got any ideas
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

furnishedtower

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:16 pm
Welcome Dearies.

This is where we will post ideas for games and such. You may also post your ideas, just fill vvthisvv out and post it and your good to go. And another thing this is only for game ideas so go post your randomness in my lalalala it's so random forum if you want to do that. Oh also I don't want any posts that are mean and vulgar so be nice.

Note: Use this as a way of keeping track of the time.

If you are playing this in Barton Town, please do not hide behind the Daily Chance. You aren't allowed to hide there. Any people/animated, or places where this User Image is or the gears are you are not allowed to hide behind.

Ideas On the Board

Coyote Spirit and Fleet Feet are not to be used in any of the games but the ones where they are needed unless stated otherwise. All game sessions must be 15 minutes long, 20 being the max and 15 the min unless otherwise.

Hide and Seek
1. The seekers wait by the quest givers and count to 40 (All separately posted)
2. Everyone has to find a hiding spot before they say 40
3. There are to be no crews but for the seekers (1-6 taggers)
4. All quest givers are bases, but you can only stay on that screen for 10 seconds. (optional)
5. Stay within regular, PUBLIC, areas. This means only the main maps.
6. You have to stay in your spot and can not run away when people come to find you. Most of the Hide n' Seek games will be like this due to possible time constraints. (Only for Statue Hide n' Seek)
7. Once everyone is found or you are found you meet back at the meeting spot.
8. All Seekers must have an Ally ring (Preferably Wish)
9. Seekers may NOT use a map. Not even if none of the Hiders are friends with you.

Freeze Tag
1. Every Tagger must have wish
2. Every UnFreezer must have teflon, defib, and diagnose
3. You must stay in the regular area
4. Once everyone is Tagged the game is over
5. All Taggers must be in a crew (1-6 taggers)
6. When everyone has been Tagged you say "Come In" and meet at the quest givers.

Tag
1. Must have at least 3 people
2. Every Tagger must have wish
3. Stay in the Regular Area
4. Bases = Quest Givers (Optional)
5. No times (may say brb and back if you are leaving zOMG temporarily)
6. Coyote spirit and Fleet feet are outlawed unless stated otherwise

Duck, Duck, Goose
1. Everyone sits in a circle
2. Must stay in one box for this game
3. You may not use fleet feet or coyote spirt at any time
4. Must use a Buff ring to tag someone
5. Must sit in the middle of the circle if you got Tagged
6. The person in middle can only leave if the game stops or there is a newly Tagged person
7. Must say goose to have the person come tag you
8. The person that said goose if they get to the spot where the person was goosed they sit down and are safe which makes the goosed person the new Gooser

Cowboys and Indians
1. All Cowboys use Teflon Spray
2. All Indians use Rock
3. The people are divided evenly into two groups
4. The Indians and cowboys have their home base in only one box (home bases must be 4 boxes apart)
5. The Indians and Cowboys come to attack each other at their home bases and use their ring on the other people which turn them into their allies when tagged
6. Whoever gets everyone playing on their side first wins.

Animal Catcher
1. Unless stated otherwise, ALL Hide And Seek Rules Apply.
2. All Hiders MUST have an animal 'I AM' item
3. Most Animal Catcher games will not be played as a Statue game, but they may be.
4. Catchers should have some sort of Ally Ring, preferably Teflon Spray

Fill this out for game ideas
------------vvvvvv------------

Game Name: (please put a - if you are leaving anything blank)
Game rules: (ex- you must only use buff rings to tag people)
Game ideas: (ideas about your game)
other Game thoughts: (ideas about other games, please list the game name)

Bye dearies.

This is where I will post my ideas for games and such. You may also post your ideas, just fill ^^this^^ out and post it and your good to go. And another thing this is only for game ideas so go post your randomness in my lalalala it's so ramdom forum if you want to do that. Oh also I don't want any posts that are mean and volger so be nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:59 pm
I have nothing yet, but I'll collect quotes of what everyone said to reference here:

(continued here more or less: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16822333)

TercesX
I believe we'll need different versions of each game. Or just call them a different game alltogether. But sometimes you don't want to play with the hiders having fleet-feet. You know? =D Just a thought that came to mind.

Oh, and did you get the mule set up already?

xX-ToXiC-BaLLon-FairY-Xx
we should add other games like tag, base tag, freeze tag, duck duck goose, cowboys and indians and we could call the guild zOMG! gAME$

xX-ToXiC-BaLLon-FairY-Xx
I was thinking everyone should have a healing ring like wish or coyote or adrenaline, some kind of ring that you have to click and use on other players so that your hitting them with the ring not just saying I got you

dark meion gashe
I'm here, and whats up with the 6 pages of commentness? that's really fast...

So, I volunteered before to start the guild, unless there is someone out here who is willing to pay for it, if not i'll start it :' P

I suddenly realized that we really shouldn't fight like kids over candy for the title of the guild.... really, its not about the show and looks, its the action >B' D

So what shall we start of with? Past titles:
Hide and Seek Zomg
H&S Zomg
Zide and Zeek *personally think thatz weird >_> *
The Hiders and the Seekers

This is all for Zomg, mostly at Otami Ruins since that area is the best place to hide, and isn't tooo big~

i am with u all the way
Possible Official Game Rules for Hide & Seek:

-No maps for the seekers
-No hiding behind the NPCs like Mark in VG or Logan in Bass'ken Lake
-Stay within the set seeking range & STAY in your chosen spot; you cannot move after we have finish counting
-Count to 50
-You cannot hide in the Null Chamber and other areas other than the ones we have set as the hiding areas; we simply cannot find in the Null Chamber if you're not in our crew
-Be careful when you shout, because the seekers might come onto your screen and see it
-You can hover over possible hiding areas in the screen & the cruser will turn blue for a user (it'll also turn red for a monster)
-If we cannot find for a LONG time, give out hints

i am with u all the way
Possible Official Game Rules for Freeze Tag:

-Use Fleet Feet & Coyote Spirit! It's best for running away!
-Like xX-ToXiC-BaLLon-FairY-Xx said, we'll use a healing ring to tag you! To make sure you got it if your ring animation's off, open up the crew panel and whatever extra icon you didn't have before means that you were tagged.
-Once you're tagged, you must stay frozen until someone else hits you that's not the freezer/tagger.

i am with u all the way
Captain

O.G. Hunter

TercesX
Vice Captain

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:10 pm
*main post updated*
Fixed some spelling, sorted out some stuff. Started on my Animal Catcher idea =D  
Games Subforum (Recruitment and Game Rules!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games