Reply Chatterbox/Humor
Well ********!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 pm
For some reason the capcha system has failed. I've carefully typed in every capcha and did them correctly, but they still fail. According to the bugs/glitches forum this is happening to several people. I can't reply to comments from non friends, but even more annoying gaia won't let me post in forums without completing a capcha.

I'm glad the capcha system wasn't implemented in guilds.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:37 pm
You know, maybe there needs to be a post limit on captcha. Like, if you have over 5k posts, you're obviously not a bot, so go for it.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:51 pm
Mostly what's annoying me is the 'System Alert!' Captcha aint workin'!" popup on the right of the screen.

This new interface is annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:11 pm
OberFeldwebel
Mostly what's annoying me is the 'System Alert!' Captcha aint workin'!" popup on the right of the screen.

+1  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:47 pm
Fresnel
You know, maybe there needs to be a post limit on captcha. Like, if you have over 5k posts, you're obviously not a bot, so go for it.
That would be nice. My next forum post needs to pass a capcha or I need to go on other accounts and post till the capchas get fixed.

OberFeldwebel

They tweak it a little here and there then implement a whole new system every year. Every year people b***h about how horrible it is and demand it be changed back and they are ignored. This time I actually agree though. The interface is annoying. They didn't even fix the misplaced multimedia page they lost from the last interface change. They've hidden more features. I try to use gaias interface system as little as possible. The Tektek toolbar for firefox does the job well for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:52 pm
Sgt Buckner
OberFeldwebel

+1
User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Barru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:20 am
Fresnel
Sgt Buckner
OberFeldwebel

+1
User Image

Get to work Scruffy the Gaia Admin.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:48 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
That would be nice. My next forum post needs to pass a capcha or I need to go on other accounts and post till the capchas get fixed.

OberFeldwebel

They tweak it a little here and there then implement a whole new system every year. Every year people b***h about how horrible it is and demand it be changed back and they are ignored. This time I actually agree though. The interface is annoying. They didn't even fix the misplaced multimedia page they lost from the last interface change. They've hidden more features. I try to use gaias interface system as little as possible. The Tektek toolbar for firefox does the job well for me.
I have interface issues as well, but I can't use the toolbar to compensate. I have the toolbar, but it's only for Firefox, and for some reason my Firefox hates Gaia.  

Vice Admiral Marcetti

Barru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:28 am
Vice Admiral Marcetti
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel

OberFeldwebel

I have interface issues as well, but I can't use the toolbar to compensate. I have the toolbar, but it's only for Firefox, and for some reason my Firefox hates Gaia.

I must admit, lately I've been using IE because Firefox has a lot of tabs open on it. : /
Been lazy, too lazy to clean my tabs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:39 pm
Vice Admiral Marcetti
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel

OberFeldwebel

I've heard a lot of people have problems with firefox and gaia. I've been lucky enough to not have trouble aside from when gaia fowls up. I think there is a tektek tool bar for IE though.

rofl I just now realized the "community" tab has become "forums". The community page is still there, but there is no way to link to it.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Maddness91

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:47 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
rofl I just now realized the "community" tab has become "forums". The community page is still there, but there is no way to link to it.
forums drop down menu --> ">more" button  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:05 pm
Maddness91
Desert_Fox_Rommel
forums drop down menu --> ">more" button
ok nevermind

Usually the "more" button under the tab is just the same as clicking the tab itself  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff