Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 am
Don't skate, don't play guitar, have long hair but i'm a girl so I don't know if that counts.
I too play the piano but I'm working at it a bit.
I'm constantly fluctuating between 95-105 lbs at 5 feet so I'm told I'm rather skinny.
I eat like a horse at times, but it's all really healthy stuff. I love my steak and salads.
Although I do indugle in some pastries because that's my weakness. D:

I love apple puffs and croissants and coffee rolls and french crullers, and -drool- carrot cake.

The potheads at my old HS that I frequent pretty often as my class is still there aren't as cherished by me as the potheads that graduated two years before this class, as my heart left with them. There were easily a half dozen that were extremely intelligent and I couldn't wait for certain classes I had that would evoke the best conversations.

good memories.

As for dress it can range from anywhere to cabaret to flower child to grunge, if I were to classify it. I just like top hats, fedoras, and corsets as I like hip hugging flare jeans and hoodies with sneakers.

In conclusion stereotypes are dumb.

There will be plenty to fit and plenty to not fit.

Whew, a tad long. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:21 pm
no ones ever given me that stereotype...they always call me a hippie...problem is cant really argue one that one lol
but as far as what youre talkin about-yeah thats just bull. plain old ignorance, its everywhere  

Diimari_Lives

Interesting Smoker

JP McGraw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:34 am
I was always just "that long haired creepy pothead."
But I just sat to myself, enjoying my high, ignoring all that happened around me.
*shrug*
I only care about what the people I care about think about me. Outside of them, nobody matters.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:06 pm
Diimari_Lives
no ones ever given me that stereotype...they always call me a hippie...problem is cant really argue one that one lol
but as far as what youre talkin about-yeah thats just bull. plain old ignorance, its everywhere

Hah, my mother used to call me a flower-chid when I was younger cause of my fondness for the playing in the earth, always coming back with dirty ripped jeans leaving my knees exposed, and my hair.

Litte did she know come a decade later.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

l u c i d x d r e a m s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:59 pm
Now what bugs me more than ever,

"You smoke, therefore you're against violence and the war, and people becoming soldiers, etc"

I'm against the war, but not against violence, my boyfriend whom I love very much is joining the marines and I support him all the way.
when people find this out the get confused. idk why  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:46 pm
I get that a lot too. although i guess i am kinda a hippy so I do fit one stereotype.  

John Obake

Heroic Smoker

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:50 pm
John Obake
I get that a lot too. although i guess i am kinda a hippy so I do fit one stereotype.

same on the hippy part. tho i never get asked about that  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:54 pm
drunkenhomer
John Obake

Just yesterday I had someone point out that 'I seemed more like a DnD dork than a stoner and they always thought i was too dorky to smoke.' This was coming from a guy who's last favorite song was 'Honky-tonk Badonkadonk.' It was horrble.  

John Obake

Heroic Smoker

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:30 pm
John Obake
drunkenhomer
John Obake

Just yesterday I had someone point out that 'I seemed more like a DnD dork than a stoner and they always thought i was too dorky to smoke.' This was coming from a guy who's last favorite song was 'Honky-tonk Badonkadonk.' It was horrble.

Hah. I find the song humorous in a, "how bad it is" way.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:24 pm
SuchSweetSadism
John Obake
drunkenhomer
John Obake

Hah. I find the song humorous in a, "how bad it is" way.
I try to appreciate all forms of music and acknowledge the efforts of the creators. But really that's not music and I don't acknowledge s**t.  

John Obake

Heroic Smoker

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas