Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
looking for help with something

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should try to get her back
  yes
  no
View Results

koolaid117

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:34 am
awhile back a girl broke my heart and broke it badly well its been 4 months and im still hurting well before we stopped talking i had a dream and the dream was the two of us being married and my grandpa who died a year before was in my dream almost like he was sending me off telling me to do the right thing. well i tried to tell her about it and she wouldnt listen well i told her goodbye and we havnt really talked since, and i recently had that dream again but my grandpa wasnt in it. i know i sound like a total wuss but i really loved her and i still do i even tried a spell to make me forget her but shes still in my mind  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:04 am
It's only been 4 months. Give it more time. I would guess that the dreams are your self-conscious' way of expressing desires hidden there.

It might be beneficial to journal your feelings and such now. I've been having an odd recurring dream lately too and journaling what's been going on in my life and how it makes me feel has helped to lessen the frequency of it. You might even try to work on your lucid dreaming a bit; that way when/if you have the dream again you can take control of the situation and say "Hey, we aren't together anymore and so there's no reason to marry her."  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers