Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: EspaƱol, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply SpanGlisH
High School Spanish...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you do what you need to do in school?
  Yes, No!, I already Graduated. XD
View Results

User_12648461

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:27 am
I graduated last year from high school with 26.5 Credit points but some time before graduating I was worried because I believed I would not be able to graduate on time from credit deficiency, but oddly enough the previous year I had chosen spanish 1 as an elective after the first week of being a Senior I took the Credit by exam test which included a acceptance exam into taking it, and a 3 hour exam which lasted 3 periods. Soon after taking the first exam I passed and was accepted, but sadly 2 days after I missed the 3 hour exam, on the verge of tears I asked my spanish teacher to see if I could take it, at first she said no but she'd ask to see if I could and for me to return to her after school so that I may find out. After a few hours of me worrying so much I came back to her and got my answer. YES! I was allowed to do so and the next morning took the test, The next day I got my score and got a 95 on the exam which had qualified me to take the Spanish 4 Honors Class.

My message to everyone who is still in high school in either the 9th 10th or 11th is take the class early and do what you need to do, also don't mess around during school be smart about it and don't go what I went through.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 pm
Te Amo Mas Que Leche Ama Oreos
I'm a sophmore with a 4.125 GPA next semester I am going into spanish 4! ~~~~~~(&^_^)&~Syd~Kiaka~(&^_^)& ~Huggles!!!!!~~~~~  

kakashi_crazzy_13

Niteshade903

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:37 pm
kakashi_crazzy_13
Te Amo Mas Que Leche Ama Oreos
I'm a sophmore with a 4.125 GPA next semester I am going into spanish 4! ~~~~~~(&^_^)&~Syd~Kiaka~(&^_^)& ~Huggles!!!!!~~~~~
Me encanta tu cita "te amo mas que leche ama oreos" me hace sonreir. :]  
SpanGlisH

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff