Wicca and REAL life

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Punk Racy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:21 pm
Some of you seam to be confuseing magick and real life.
so i'm going to tell you how to deal with certin situations. like desi's stuation i'm sorry but i cant help you with a blood problem.

YOU CAN NOT MESS WITH SOMEONES FREE WILL!!!!!! i can not stress that enugh to you pplz i did delete most of the comments but some of you were asking about love spells and such.

NO MESS WITH FREE WILL...got it???

as for those of you who say things like "i think i'm all of the elements" THIS IS IMPOSABLE your element is almost always directaly conected to you zodiac ok...you dont chose....fate has already chosent for you, and if you think you are all the elements you are sorrowly mistaken i'm sorry but you just cant be all elements you may have an afinaty for them but you have a specal conetion with just one. and if you try doing element magic with enything more then your element there will be reprocutions.

No human can be the eliment spirit i'm sorry but thats the truth only the goddess can be the element spirit

I"M NOT SAYING THIS TO BE MEAN!!!!! i just want you to understand that karma iz gunna kick your a** if you do eny of this stuff ok, and i will probibly be adding on to this later

ohh and ps i will stand stupid questions for only so long! i put this here for you to read and understand the guidlines set down for wicca from now on i am on a 3 strike limit

Bobbyslittlesmerf:

ok, here are a few things i have had to learn the hard way over the past, well lets just say decades of practicing, we won't go into how old i actually am...lol.

1. DO NOT EVER CAST LOVE SPELLS ON A SPECIFIC PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!! it messes with their free will and will backfire in ways you do not want to know, trust me on that one. It is too close to " black magic" and coming from someone who does practice it and hoodoo, you just don't do it.

2. DON'T PANIC IF A PARTICULAR SPELL CALLS FOR AN ITEM YOU DON'T HAVE.....if you need to use candles and herbs and such, then you can find substitues, like any spell you can use a white candle for etc.......

3. ALL THE POWER COMES FROM INSIDE YOU...not the other way around, i mean from like candles and herbs and crystals..you cannot simply pick up a crystal and expect it to work without empowering it with your own energy.have fatih in yourself and what u can do.

4.BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!!! yup that saying is true, and you need to remember that when casting a spell you HAVE TO BE AS SPECIFIC AS YOU CAN GET OTHERWISE YOU WILL END UP WITH SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T WANT..been there done that one too.

5.BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE.... yeah there are going to be alot of people who give you grief about it, but that's ok, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Don't let others tell you that you cannot be who you are, they do not have the right to do that, NO ONE DOES!!!!!!!

6. THE WICCAN REDE...now i personally do not beleive in the three fold law, but hey that's just me, i do not judge those who do and will never criticize anyone for that.

7. RESPECT OTHER RELIGIONS....that's just a given, as long as no one pushes their beliefs on me i am fine, when they do i let them have it, course i can do that, i am ancient...lmao!!!!!!!!

think that's it for now, you might want to add some that i have forgotten, and blessed be all.

Xx-Fairy Dust-xX:
the thirteen rules of witchcraft

1. Know yourself in order to know others.
2. Know your craft and use your gift wisely.
3. Learn from life.
4. Apply knowledge with wisdom, not haste or malice.
5. Achieve balance in all that you do.
6. Keep your words in good order.
7. Keep your thoughts in good order.
8. Celebrate life.
9. Attune with the universal energies of the universe.
10. Breathe and eat correctly.
11. Exercise the body.
12. Meditate.
13. Honour your spiritual mother and father.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:47 pm
I agree with everything your saying. Some things should be left to destiny and you can't change that and you shouldn't even try to change that. if you depend on magik to change everything in your life karma is a b***h and it will bite back.Thanx for posting this thread to help clarify things ^_^

Xx-fairy-dust-xX

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

xXxDesixXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:33 pm
i get what your sayin but ive never felt an affinity with a anything to be honest im good with earth but i dont like it i like water but i have a weak connection air i can work with it but honestly i love fire but im terrified of it also its like i have a weak connection with all 4 i havent been able to figure out mine but i can definitly say im not earth because i have trouble with reality sometimes im not air i can guarantee you water and fire are the only two left  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 pm
xXxDesixXx
i get what your sayin but ive never felt an affinity with a anything to be honest im good with earth but i dont like it i like water but i have a weak connection air i can work with it but honestly i love fire but im terrified of it also its like i have a weak connection with all 4 i havent been able to figure out mine but i can definitly say im not earth because i have trouble with reality sometimes im not air i can guarantee you water and fire are the only two left

ok what is your zodic sighn i am going to clear this up once and for all becase to be hounest i'm pretty sick of hearing about this  

Punk Racy
Captain

Punk Racy
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 pm
Xx-fairy-dust-xX
I agree with everything your saying. Some things should be left to destiny and you can't change that and you shouldn't even try to change that. if you depend on magik to change everything in your life karma is a b***h and it will bite back.Thanx for posting this thread to help clarify things ^_^

thanx hun =) and it's my plesure if there is eny thing elce you would like me to add dont be afraid to ask kay 0-^~<3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:18 pm
xXxDestinys HatexXx
Xx-fairy-dust-xX

thanx hun =) and it's my plesure if there is eny thing elce you would like me to add dont be afraid to ask kay 0-^~<3

Okay Thanx ^_^

Xx-fairy-dust-xX

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

xXxDesixXx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:48 pm
i am a gemini the"bipolar"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:50 am
xXxDesixXx
i am a gemini the"bipolar"

you are air and it's not bipolar it's the twin  

Punk Racy
Captain

wiccanmother_zoey
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:23 pm
I agree in full. If there is any doubt about what the admin-type dude is saying, I recomend that you pick up books. Scott Cunningham, DJ Conway, most books published by Llewellen are credible! Look into those for more knowledge and if that is not enough, find a priestess/priest whom you trust or even just a witch with more experience that you will listen to. we are subject to the laws of nature. those who can think it is in their power to warp the natural order of things to that extent are selfish and foolish. no doubt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 am
i am aries, thats fire right?  

Arcdoom

The Wiccans Of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas