vulpineCrafter
Vice Captain

Playful Shapeshifter

15,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:44 am
Rahkshi stars?!?! that would be amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:01 pm
hydr0ph0en1x
Rahkshi stars?!?! that would be amazing.

there is O: but only 1 <~> its yellow like Mata Nui biggrin so awesome new Yellow rakshi head >:3 and new spine (i think) cant w8 to get em all ^^  

kayasto

Invisible Gaian

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:32 pm
Some information, though I don't think there's anyone left who still doesn't know about all of this. ;P

In 2010, Teridax will go to Bara Magna. Somehow, the characters that are released as the "Bionicle Stars" will manage to leave the Matoran Universe and walk on Bara Magna.

The sets will be the "small sets" of 2010 (like the Matoran in most years), and they are a collection of the sets that sold best since 2001. Even though the sets are smaller than the canister sets, in story the characters still will have their original size. The sets are in the usual 6 colors:
Red - Tahu
Black - Skrall
Brown/Yellow - Rahkshi
White - Takanuva
Blue - "Piraka"
Green - Gresh
Also, each of the sets contains one golden piece, which can be used to replace some parts of Tahu's armor. The golden armor has some story significance and has special powers, but nothing else is known about it. In the newest chapter of Reign of Shadows, Lewa AKA Tren Krom uses some communication device to send a message to the Ignika, telling it about the golden armor.

Well, now some information about the specific characters:

Tahu will be "devolved" by the Ignika, so he is transformed back into a Toa Mata. The other Toa Nuva will not have as much story significance, but they will be mentioned. As I've already said, Tahu will get this golden armor which will give some special power to him. The golden Kanohi is not the same one like the one in 2001/2002 (which had the power of all the 2001 Kanohi), it will be a "normal" Hau that is part of the golden armor.

Skrall is a Skrall. Not much to say about, he doesn't have a name, it's not a specific Skrall...

The Rahkshi is yellow, that means he has heat vision powers, and of course this power will be used in story, too. No other interesting information is known about it.

Takanuva will be only white and grey in set form. That's because he's supposed to be the white set, and because Tahu's golden armor is supposed to be "special" (so it wouldn't make sense to give golden armor to one of the other sets). In story, he'll just be our good old Takanuva, so it's not one of the shadow Takanuva or something like that.

"Piraka" - this set is only called that way, because "Piraka" is a name known also by people who aren't really into Bionicle. But in fact, this Skakdi isn't a Piraka, it's Nektann.

And well... Gresh is Gresh. Nothing else to say about him.

Oh, and by the way:
KZN02
From what my last staff meeting theorized, we're guessing 2010 will be about alternate universes or flashbacks.
Greg has said countless times there won't be any more flashback years, since 2004 and 2005 have confused many fans and Lego doesn't want to bring up the same problem again.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:13 am
Thanks for the correction.

For the blue Piraka, I believe the staff told me Greg said it's not Vezok, but it is a Skakdi we've met ...  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:05 am
KZN02

For the blue Piraka, I believe the staff told me Greg said it's not Vezok, but it is a Skakdi we've met ...

Yeah - as I said, it's Nektann. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:24 am
Toa-Nuva
KZN02

Well, I heard it wasn't him either ...

And there's the new pic:

User Image  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

Toa-Nuva

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:41 pm
KZN02
Toa-Nuva
KZN02

Well, but Greg did say it's him. ;P  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:23 am
Toa-Nuva
KZN02
Toa-Nuva
KZN02

Oh, then I better get an explaination out of the BS01 staff.  

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300

KZN02
Captain

Aekea Warrior

19,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:40 pm
KZN02
Toa-Nuva
KZN02
Toa-Nuva
KZN02

Oh, then I better get an explaination out of the BS01 staff.

K, found out it's really Nektann, sorry about doubting you.  
The BIONICLE Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff