Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeoBlue

4,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:08 am
Looks like W is going to be following the Decade method of two episode mini-arcs.

Ep 3 wasn't as fun as one or two, but we've got a nice sub plot with Phillip brewing it seems.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:26 pm
really? i need to go watch it eek  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

tempest drake

950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:20 pm
episode 3 was nice, though my idea of narumi just went nose first into the river of shite....basically i hate her...her role as landlady and now, what would seem to be the self appointed chief of Shoutaro's detective gig, you know...thumb poking someone in the neck is nice but smacking them in the back of the head with a shower slipper is freaking rude  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 pm
ok i finally saw ep. 3 lol it was raw but i got to watch and guess what was going on haha. but yeah i agree i would be damn pissed if i got smaked with a shower slipper lol
i just cant wait till they get to the episode where they explain how W is different from the dopants. like why do they have different gaia memories, and what exactlly is Philippe? question  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:25 pm
so has anyone seen the latest episode of Double? o.O that was pretty crazy, Accel's Trial Form has its own clock up O.O which i thought was pretty cool  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:13 pm
Kamen Rider Geist
so has anyone seen the latest episode of Double? o.O that was pretty crazy, Accel's Trial Form has its own clock up O.O which i thought was pretty cool

it's not clock up in clock up you move so fast that everything almost stands still and no one can see you I would say it's like faiz accel form only at slower passe  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:44 am
nice just found out about a new kamen rider double movie, looks pretty intresting just from the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPQzta96tLs&feature=related  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff