Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply The Surreal Guardians: An RPG
Roster(Come here for the profile skeletons!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:29 pm
Okay. You've read the rules, you understand what this is, and now you're ready to enter the fray! To do that, you must fill out a character sheet.

You may have up to three characters to make your party. One you make your party, please PM the profiles to ME. I'll send you a letter regarding your acceptance, and once your profiles are posted here, you may begin playing! Have fun!

Here is the character skeleton.

Gaia name:
Character name:
Class:
Appearence:
Bio:
Affinity
Theme song:

Level: (You will start off at level 0)
Strength/Magic:
Mana/Stamina
Defense:
Health:
Speed:

Skills:
((You won't have these unless you have classes that give you these powers.))

Weapon:
Offhand Item:
Armor:
Item 1:
Item 2:
Item 3:

Once you've done this for your party(Again, you don't have to have three. Have as many as you want, but three is the maximum), then you can choose a Newbie Pack! Here are the Pack's you can choose from:

Survival First!: You are given 3 potions that you can equip one character with all three, or give one potion to each character in your party.

Know Thy Enemy: You are given a scan visor, which can be used 5 times before it breaks.

Spoiled, Rich b*****d...:One character recieves slightly upgraded equipment and armor, and the party obtains 200 free coins. The character, however, must remove 3 stat points from their total stats(Must specify which stats have been reduced. Must specify ONE character to revieve this.

I LOVE ROCKS!!!: You are given 2 Runestones... But I'm not gonna tell you what you get!!! You could get powerful Runestones, or you could get duds...

Do not worry about the equipment(From the weapon slot down) They will be filled out when you chose a class and send it to me. Also, All questions will be answered in the Instruction Manuel post for Affinity, Stats, and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 pm
Quote:
Hellfire Champions PARTY:

Party Gold: 500

Gaia name: Hellfire Champion
Character name: Isaac Orden
Class: Fighter
Appearence: Isaac
Bio: Isaac, along with his sister, Amy, loved exploration. The two of them walked everywhere and anywhere they could, trying to see all this is to see. Noticed by the Surreal Guardians, the two were picked up and added as members. Isaac refuses to talk about his past, and will turn a cold shoulder to anyone who probes too much. However, he has an unusual skill with the blade, suggesting coming from a line of warriors...
Affinity: Wind
Theme song: Wherever I May Roam- Metallica

LEVEL: 0 (30/50)

Strength: 8
Stamina:7
Defense: 5
Health: 13
Speed: 5

Skills:

Reinforced Blow. level 1

Defender's Shield: level 1

Weapon: Rusted Iron sword
Offhand Item: none
Armor: Torn Vest
Item 1: None
Item 2: None
Item 3: None

Character name: Sean Davis
Class: Long Range Fighter
Appearence: Sean Davis
Bio: Sean grew up when the world was at peace. Blessed with outstanding leadership, he quickly became the chief of the town he lived in. He gained incredible skill with bows and guns. His village was attacked a few years back, and the survivors turned to him. Sean took up his new leadership position and called their group the Surreal Guardians. With his compassonate, but firm leadership, the villagers became a survival team.
Affinity: Fire
Theme song: World's End-Dragonland

Level: 5 (30/400)
Strength: 7
Stamina: 19
Defense: 6
Health: 20
Speed: 10

Skills:

Take Aim: (Level 2)

First Aid: (Level 2)

Aim: Arm: (Level 2)

Aim: Leg: (Level 2)

Wound(Level 2)

Weapon: Command Pistol. (Wpn Dmg: 30)
Offhand Item: Full Metal Jacketed Bullets (Dmg. 20)
Armor: Worn Chief's Vest
Shield: None
Item 1: Scan Visor
Item 2: None
Item 3: None

Character name: Amy Orden
Class: Cleric
Appearence: Amy Orden
Bio: When Amy was a little girl, she and her brother, Isaac, were under the wing of a royal family. However, a disease took them, forcing her to learn to survive the world with her brother. Isaac never wanted to be a noble, perferring the trail instead of a throne. Amy, for her part, was inseperable from her brother, and followed him everywhere he went. Her body is frail, unlike Isaac's, as such, she requires more rest than most travelers. But Isaac, the loving brother he is, never comments on it. Besides, he stays with her for her healing powers. Amy cares deeply for people suffering, and will often heal others around her without their consent or without even thinking.
Affinity: Light
Theme song: The Beautiful Sin- Beautiful Sin.

Level: 0 (30/50)

Magic: 10
Mana: 10
Defense:0
Health: 9
Speed: 0

Skills:

Heal: Level 1

Ward: Level 1

Weapon: Rotting Wooden Staff
Armor: Worn Travel Vest
Item 1:
Item 2:
Item 3:

Safety Deposit Box

1) Bronze Sword
2) Rowan staff.

Hellfire Champion
Crew

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:46 pm
Quote:
rioliogio's party:

Party Gold: 0

Gaia name: rioliogio
Character name: Arkken Casius
Class: Sol Mage
Affinity: fire
Appearence: User Image
Bio: Arkken was born in a small village on a distant continent, the son of a pair of skilled magic-users. Recognizing his potential, he was trained from an early age in the art of magic. He learned quickly, and developed a particular skill in the use of offensive magic. Due to this, upon the completion of his training, he was recruited by his government, and sent on various missions in order to develop his skill further, so that he could later be used as a valuable asset in the military.

Though he resents the use to which he is, and will be, put, he appreciates these opportunities to become stronger. He desires to become more skilled in order to achieve his own personal goals, as well as to defend the rights and goals of others.
Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwNuQulK6N0

Level 0 (30/50)
Magic: 8
Mana: 10
Defense:1
Health: 8
Speed: 6

Skills:

Mana Burst

Weapon: Rotting Wooden Staff
Item 1:
Item 2:
Item 3:

Character name: Louis Anders
Class: Long Range Fighter
Affinity: Wind
Appearence: ((I can't find any good pics at the moment, so I'm going to have to give a written description for now))

Louis is about 5'11", and has light brown hair, green eyes, and always seems to be grinning about something. He wears a practical brown vest over a dark green shirt, and a pair of dark grey, almost black, pants. Not really much else to say about him.
Bio: Louis was, and still is, just a cheerful farmboy from a rural area not to far from a major city. His parents were unable to provide him with a truly great education, but he managed to pick up a few things over time. When he turned 18, he decided to join the military, for no real reason other than that he wanted to get out, see the world, have fun, and maybe, meet a few people along the way.

Unfortunately for him... He was assigned to Arkken's team.
Theme song: (none at the moment)

Level: 0

Strength: 5
Stamina: 9
Defense: 3
Health: 10
Speed: 9

Skills:

None.

Weapon: Rotting Wooden Bow
Offhand Item: Splintered Arrows(27)
Item 1:
Item 2:
Item 3:

Character name: Mirana Patani
Class: Fighter
Affinity: Light
Appearence: ((I acutally thought I had something for this, until I spent roughly 15 minutes searching through my pictures before admitting defeat. I'll get a pictue when my other computer gets fixed))

Mirana is about 5'3", and has dark bluish black hair and blue eyes. She typically wears a bluish-grey, lightly armored battle dress (try to imagine a dress that is shorter and less loose than a common dress, and which is shorter than normal (which makes it much more practical for a battle, allowing her full movement, while still maintaining a sense of decency))
Bio: Mirana was born in the same village as Arkken, only a few months before he was. Though she showed the same talent for magic that he did, and indeed studied alongside him for a time, she eventually abandoned it, for reasons that she has never fully explained. Instead, she took up the sword, and became quite proficient in its use. Following her old friend Arkken, she joined the military, and, unsuprisingly, became one of his teammates.

Mirana has, over the years of her varied training, developed a knack for predicting the actions of all kinds of people, and she has a strong sense of right and wrong. She will do anything she can to help those she cares about.
Theme song: (none at the moment)

Level: 0

Strength: 7
Stamina: 7
Defense: 7
Health: 11
Speed: 6

Skills:

Reinforced Blow(Level1)

Defender's shield(Level1)

Weapon: Wooden Sword
Offhand Item: None