Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
.:Midnight Sonata:.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like it?
Yes!
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It's okay... can I have a cookie?
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:54 pm
~*~

"The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just at that moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm
Misuzu0614
~*~

"The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just at that moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened."

Bless me with the
Leaf off of the tree
On it I see
The freedom reign

We are falling
The light is calling
Tears inside me
Calm me down

Midnight calling
Mist of resolving
Crown me, with the
Pure green leaf

Praise to my father
Blessed by the water
Black night, dark sky
The devil’s cry  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:27 pm
-:The Prelude:-

"I'll throw the party and you send the Invitations. It's as easy as that, Sister..." the older one said, a devious smile gracing his lips.

The younger one's eyes grew wide, hidden beneath the hand of the other as she was pressed against the wall. "You are not my brother anymore! I can't believe that you would do something as sinister as this!" came the strained voice beneath the hand that kept her trapped. "I won't open the door for you! You've gotten yourself mixed up with with the Darkness! I can't trust you anymore than I should!"

"That hurts, Reina... I'm just doing my job. You know the true wish of the Dream is to not be so fleeting."

"Not if it means locking the whole world into an eternal nightmare!" the younger one cried.

The older one smiled again behind glowing red eyes. "The Dream doesn't matter how it's done, as long as it's interesting. And if the world were made of nightmares, just think of the power we could have. We'd be the gods of this world! I'll compose a melody of unending night! ...All you have to do is open the door..."

The younger one of the two tried to shuff off the unrelenting hand of the other. She was surprised when it simply fell away. The young baku opened her eyes just in time to see the other, place a mask over his face. Her heart skipped a beat and her green eyes went wide.

"NO! Kai-" a finger stopped her lips before she completed the name.

"My name is Kaiden now..." He viewed the girl from behind an eerie white mask, it's mouth in a crooked smile a crack over it's right eye from the fight they'd had before. "If you are the key, then I'm the lock. Similarly if I'm the sword then you should be the shield... Since you insist on maintaining the virtue of protecting dreamers."

"Please don't do this..." the younger one whispered in pleading once more.

"Think of it as a game, Reina. I'll play a song. You guess what tune it is..."

The girl winced. Her words weren't getting through to him at all...

"I'll play such sad songs that will make you want to cry..." A cord was struck somewhere and harmony was broken.

"Welcome to the Nightmare... We'll see which one of us makes it out of the game alive..."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:37 pm
-:The Crescendo:-

You have been invited into the Dream, a world created by those who sleep.

Sometimes you remember the Dream when you awaken, but most times it is just a hazy memory.

As you drift from the world you know one fateful night, you find that this time, the Dream seems just a bit more real. You have been summoned by the Baku- the Dreameaters of this world created to keep nightmares at bay. However, something is not right...

The Baku, Kaiden has given up his place as a defender of the dreamers and has opted instead to feed the creatures of the shadows. His goal seems to be the manifestation of the Dream in the real world, a world of eternal night where no one would ever wake.

Fighting against this looming nightmare realm is the Baku, Reina. The younger of the two, unable to keep the shadows away alone after being betrayed by her brother, summoned a select few of the dreamers into the Dream in hopes that they could help her keep the world safe in its slumber.

At the same time, Kaiden also called for those dreamers who would help him in the realization of all things terrible and horrifying.

So the question remains: Which invitation will you accept? Will you help save the dream world? Or help bring it into reality as a nightmare?

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:44 pm
-:The Score:-

Anyone who dreams can be a player in this world. Similarly, anything and everything you can dream can become real in this world.

There is no profile to fill out. Also, please feel free to bring in characters that belong to you from other RPs/stories. OCs are recomended. Please don't be someone cheesy like Naruto or Edward Cullen...I think it's just a bit silly...no offense to anyone who's ideas I've just shattered...

A few last brief things:
- Keep within Gaia's ToS
- Please use correct grammer/punctuation.
- No explicit sex in the forum posts.
- God Modding is a delicate issue. Respect your fellow Dreamers.
- If there's a disagreement with what you post, you should PM a resolution to the conflict and edit your post ASAP.
- Again, please respect your fellow RPers and have fun!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:02 pm
-:The Performers:-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
KAIDEN

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
REINA

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:15 pm
-:The First Stanza:-

A young man ran down a corridor, his hair bouncing before his eyes with every stride as laughter chased after him menacingly. His lungs ached with the strain of running and yet he knew he was getting no where. He turned a corner quickly only to be stopped in his tracks.

It might have as well been a dead end.

Before him was an old elevator shaft, its doors hanging from their hinges after being torn from their track. The black abyss beyond was dark and deep.

Slowly, the young man backed away from the sight, only stopping when he was taken a hold of from behind. A shiver ran across his skin as he fought to get away.

"Shshhh..." came a voice from the man with a hand muffling his mouth. "This is your nightmare. Don't go ruining it all by bothering your friends for help."

A girl giggled from farther behind. "It wouldn't be nice for them to interrupt."

The voices laughed in unison as they shoved the young man forward. His body teetered over the edge of the hallway, threatening to tumble into the old shaft. Even though he had managed to catch himself, the young man felt his heart thud as his breaths came in quick, shallow bursts.

"P-please...I don't want to die..." he trembled, his back to his attackers hoping they wouldn't push him in.

The two white haired individuals, the boy and the girl, glanced at each other silently before continuing with their revelry.

"You won't die..." the boy assured him.
"...But there are worse things than death," Finished the girl.

The young man turned his head, trying to see the faces of the two when there was a horrendous screeching of metal and the old elevator itself came crashing down upon the wide-eyed boy, taking him down, screaming into the pit.

There was a horrendous melody as the hellish contraption was smashed against the ground. The white haired boy and girl glanced over the ledge of the shaft with a smile. At least he's already got a coffin...

As they left, the dream faded and became a part of the darkness that would one day cover the world...

~-~-~-~

"I wonder if it's true that you can actually die if you do not wake up before your hit the ground..." Kaiden mused to himself watching the spectacle from afar as it came to its close. "Poor little lamb."

"His name was Cada!" Reina growled from behind Kaiden, coming at him with an attack.

"Same difference," replied the other with a shrug, easily dodging the strike. "I can't help if your people are too weak to beat us."

Reina shook with rage. She'd been too late to save another one. Lately Kaiden had made a show of targeting anyone who tried to help her. They'd do it quietly, wait until someone was alone, and then whittle away at them until they met their demise. Reina was almost sure that Kaiden had no reason for it other than to watch her squirm.

"You should just give up. Stop fighting me and come with me. It's not so hard to do...They aren't worth your effort anyway."

"It's not worth the breath it takes to argue with you, Kaiden. I've already told you my decision. I'll beat you with fists, not words..."

"And then what? Would you devour me like any other Nightmare?"

Reina's glare lessened.

"See, you don't want to fight me like that," Kaiden sighed. "With only half a will to actually fight, you'll never beat me...You're too kind-hearted."

Kaiden turned away from his sister. "I'll keep attacking you as long as you get in my way. Anyone close to you will be destroyed. Maybe once you've lost all hope of winning, you'll come to see my side..."

"Wait!" Reina called after the other.

"Maybe another time, Reina...There are other things I must attend to," Kaiden returned, before he too faded into the shadows...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:03 pm
:the stoy:a girl with no friends,no love,and no hope people die if they get to close her life is over she sit in the darkness so no one will fine her a moster of the night who thisry for blood a outsider or a nobody what is her reson to live in this world  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Bloody_Murderer_Yuki

4,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:34 am
User Image
"Kari?" Ren looked around the street for her little sister, "Kari we need to go, he's calling us." Ren rounded a corner and found Kari, "Ah, there you are." She grabbed Kari's arm as they walked back down the street. "Kaiden is summoning us." Ren looked for his house. Kari sensed the others presence, "Looks like we are not the only ones." Ren smiled down on her, "Of course not." A devilish smiled played acros Kari's lips, though she was the younger sibling she was far more devious. Ren frowned, "Don't try anything stupid okay Kari?"  
neko archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games