Reply Chatterbox/Humor
11.10.09 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:31 pm
It killed people fairly fast. I liked it, except for the recoil and the lack of attachments.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Inquisitor Brock
That's ******** awesome. the 1887. XD

I liked the MP44, but it had no attachments and felt like a gimmick gun. If they had a thompson, or KAR, I'd be happy.
The StG-44 WAS a gimmick gun. They put it in so that every CoD game to date had the weapon. Unless it's not in MW2, it's one of two weapons (other's the M1911) to appear in every CoD game.
I don't think the StG was in Finest Hour, but I could be wrong.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:45 am
s**t! For the last two weeks or so, I've been thinking about how this game was about to come out. And then I come here and notice it says 11.10.09, not 10.10.09.

gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:31 am
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Inquisitor Brock

I liked the MP44, but it had no attachments and felt like a gimmick gun. If they had a thompson, or KAR, I'd be happy.
The StG-44 WAS a gimmick gun. They put it in so that every CoD game to date had the weapon. Unless it's not in MW2, it's one of two weapons (other's the M1911) to appear in every CoD game.
It was. In fact, I think almost every WWII shooter that takes place in Europe has an StG-44 at one point or another.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:46 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Inquisitor Brock

It was. In fact, I think almost every WWII shooter that takes place in Europe has an StG-44 at one point or another.
I cannot for the life of me remember where it would be, and I don't want to play it to find out, because I ******** HATE the Big Red One string of missions. One time, I watched two Americans with Thompsons rush into a room that I knew held a single German. The German runs out the door, and I shoot him... he drops a KAR. I walk in the room and there's two dead Americans. ******** USELESS ******** CHURCH.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:08 am
MK 14 MOD 0. EBR

heart heart heart

EDIT:

AND INTERVENTION M.200!!

OMFG!

Nothing else matters.  

Maelthra Reloaded

Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff