Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
Alliance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ifrit Shogun Ares

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:52 pm
Dumah pointed to Rahab, "Hold your tongue Rahab! If we knew were father was we would have told you all!", he crossed his arms and awaited for Rahab's back talk, he knew Rahab would not challange him, this maybe the first time they have seen each other since their first deathes but Rahab was no fool about Dumah's strength.

Melciah was still somewhat angry at the fact that his body was still like that of a corpse while his brothers' flesh was stable, "If you can reverse Raziel's form then you should cure me of my unstable body!", it was somewhat strange how the older three Raziel, Turel, and Dumah were much more calm while the younger three Rahab, Zephon, and Melciah were brash.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:40 pm
Raziel sighed, about to speak and quiet all of his brothers when he was interrupted by Kain's sudden appearance.

"Together for five minutes and you are already bickering like children. You haven't changed in the least." Their sire said as he strode into into the room from one of the many darkened rooms, his stony features showing the slightest tug of amusement.

"Sire..." Zephon kneeled, one arm over his chest and his head bowed forward. "You restored us, didn't you? I knew it was you, thank you, Sire." Zephon had always been quick to kiss up to Kain.

Kain's usual scowl returned as he looked down at Zephon. "If there's anyone you should be thanking it should be Raziel from releasing you from that decadent and shameful form you took on." He said, walking past the spiky haired Vampire.

"S-Sire...?" Zephon stuttered, staring up at Kain in bemusement as if the other had just spit on him.

"But you are correct, Zephon, I did revive you and your brothers, although, I couldn't have done it without Raziel. You owe him your life." Kain then went on to explain that he had figured out a way to release Raziel's soul from the reaver. It took decades for Raziel's disjoined soul to recover and finally assume a physical form, and while it did, his brothers' souls separated from his own. Kain recovered their remains and their souls bonded to it, recreating new bodies for them. He didn't know how to explain it, but he supposed Raziel's own soul possessed restorative energies, just like the ones he had used to heal him.

Raziel just stood there, saying nothing, expecting that his brothers would have plenty of questions they would want to ask Kain. For now, the wraith remained impartial outwardly while conflicting emotions raged inside him.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:51 pm
Turel, like Zephon, bowed at the shock of seeing their lord. As Kain began to explain what he had done, Turel felt confused. He hadn't seen Raziel in this state until he woke up. He didn't even remember very well the scene where he was killed. So he couldn't quite understand how Raziel managed to do all of what Kain claimed. Although he disliked the his current lack of knowledge, he knew better than to question Kain, especially when being lectured by Kain.

Noticing Raziel's silence at the end of Kain's explanation, Turel decided to take a risk and ask a question
"What will you have us do now sire? Rahab believes there might be a way to surgically fix Raziel's physical state if he so desires."

Rahab nodded when his name was called; he like his brothers, bowed at recognizing Kain's appearance. He was not found of Dumah's comment. He often felt that Dumah was too brutish for his liking, and tried to avoid him as often as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 pm
Dumah kneeled down like the others, "Sire it is good to be in your precense once again.", Dumah noticed Kain has not changed at all since he last seen him. Dumah did not see himself as Kain's favorite but Dumah saw himself one day ruling the lands just the way Kain had done with a iron will through the death of his enemies.

Melciah kept quiet while he bowed as Kain made his way into the room, he would choice to listen and see what Kain had in store for them, surely if he could restore Raziel then he could cure Melciah of his flesh.  

Ifrit Shogun Ares

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:34 pm
((I know that we just got this rp started and it was I who wanted it but I am afraid I can no longer continue. As for my reasons, I cannot say... it was fun while it lasted, I hope this wont reflect badly on me as I do have a tendency to drop rps suddenly sweatdrop I'm just sorry if I have disappointed either of you.))  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff