Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Panels--what would you want to hear about?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to hear?
  Cryptozoology
  Strange animals of the world
  Evolution, dinosaurs, prehistoric animals
  Man's strange relationship with animals
View Results

Zella L.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:28 pm
Does anyone here like to go to panels at furry conventions? What ones did you like, and not like?
I'm thinking about paneling at furcon, but what would people like to hear/discuss?
I'd be willing to research any interesting, somewhat scientific concept.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:49 pm
I have been thinking about that lately myself, having just come back from a con. All I know is that if you are going to host one it need to be about something you know well and think others will find interesting.

The typical tracks seem to fallow; art, writing, fursuits, pet care, con etiquette, social interaction, role playing, animation and so on and so forth.  

Artemis Vulpes

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:19 am
It's kinda funny, I had thought recently about writing a short essay or two in psuedo-scientific format on the evolutionary possibilities of multiple species gaining human-level intelligence, and the cultural implications of the existence of multiple species. However, I don't study anthropology or sociology or any of those things outside of taking a class in them. I have limited knowledge, but what I do know does allow me to at least consider and form arguments based upon these things...

...I just think it's funny because your poll reminded me of that.
I have no idea what a panel does or what's involved in it. I've never been to a con either. xd  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games