View Results

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:03 pm
Is there going to be a Pokemon game for DS, such as one, in a way, like Pokemon Blue or Red?

-Do you think there should be?
-Why/Why not?
(Just some topic starters)

I think there should be. I have been playing Pokemon Blue the last few days, and I love it. (I have played it before and beat it but I decided to play it again.) So, I was thinking, it would be awesome to have one for the DS.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:40 am
Next year there is going to be a brand new pokemon game for the DS.
Its called pokemon diamond/pokemon pearl
I cant wait!  

The Dark Fang

Moonlight Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:07 pm
As the above poster said, there is already a game pair in the works wink

There should be a Pokemon DS game, and Diamond/Pearl will satisfy this need. I'm hoping it takes advantage of the WFC so you can play with people around the world and trade Pokemon quick and easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:47 pm
Awesome! I can't wait... That would be cool if you will be able to play online.

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:45 pm
Ineed it would ^_^ That's why I hope they take advantage of it wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:15 pm
As I posted in the Pokemon XD thread, I finally have it. Pokemon games are addicting! I really can't wait for them to come out. Is the only place to find information on them at the Nintendo website or is there another site I could find information? Or is there no information? Lol.

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:00 pm
GameFAQs and Nintendo have information on the games, and so does the official Pokemon website. I don't recall the Pokemon website, but you can certainly use Nintendo's website to find that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:17 pm
wow, I can't belive they're coming out with one! yay! n.n I love the pokemon games, I wonder if it'll be like the ones for gameboy or will it have more of a 3-D look to it? I wanna see *__*  

PinkScales

Edymion
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:35 am
I'm thinking it will have improved graphics, something more along the lines of what fans want. I'm hoping they take full advantage of the DS's power and clean up the graphical interface presented in, oh say, the N64 Statium games.

We really won't know what the games'll be like until Nintendo releases screenshots...or updates their news articles. I've check NoA's website often enough. I'll tell you all when I have enough information and detail wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:46 pm
is nintendo and I like to see it the the ds  

DrunkLink147

Eggmond

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:51 pm
i have been to japan and there is a game where you are a group of pokemon and you go around fighting what i think are shadow pokemon which looks awesome  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:47 am
Pokemon XD?
ninja

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250

CirePrahs

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:21 am
I have confimation that there will in fact be Wi-Fi in Diamond and Pearl along with instant messaging. We can likely expect some kind of improved union room too. Most of the new Poke'mon I've seen are baby versions of previous monsters, the exception being an awesome looking evolution of Sneasle. Really unless there's something super-crazy-special to this new set, I dunno if I wanna devote 100+ to building a crazy powerful team of godly woodland animals to beat down my friends that's absolutely don't play Poke'mon. Lawl, i'll probally wind up getting it anyway razz  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:33 am
Here's a link to a list of all the most recent IGN article regarding Diamond and Pearl

http://ds.ign.com/objects/707/707323.html

According to the first article, Diamond & Pearl are due in Japan on 9/28

[Which weirdly enough is my pal's birthday o_O]

Despite not being on dispay at shows, they surely must be nearing completion with such a close release date.

-----
Also let's not forget the completely separate Pokemon Ranger: The Road to Diamond and Pearl

http://ds.gamespy.com/nintendo-ds/pokemon-ranger-the-road-to-diamond-and-pearl/699090p2.html  

CirePrahs

DS Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff