Other
View Results

Snevetssirhc

7,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:49 pm
Argument Time!! I beleive Tobi is Obito, and this is why, before everyone says "Obito is dead!" I do realize that he was crushed by a boulder, but, do any of us know what Zetzu can do yet? Maybe he can heal, I mean he does eat people, maybe he can give back? Anyway, the second thing I know everyone is going to say is "It already said he was Madara", I realize this too, but my response to this is, look at what him saying he's Madara has done, it got all of the kages into one place because they were like "Omg Madaras back What do we do???" So I think he lied just to freak anyone out, anyone who disagrees or agrees with me please post! This argument is for fun and not for us to start insulting each others inteligence, if it comes down to that, I will have this topic shut down.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:28 am
It's Madara but does anyone know what happened to Rin?????????  

eldestboy29

eldestboy29

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:29 am
Rather he's Madara  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:40 am
about that i think he is both

ok Madara started Akatsuki but he lost his powers do to the fourth hokage beating Kyuubi. What i thought was that Orochimaru as powerful as he is he isn't good enough to invent an immortality jutsu by himself. So he and Madara made it but i think Madara was picky. I think that Madara found Obito and saved him how i don't know but I think that once realizing he is and Uchiha he wanted the power again the power of a brand new Uchiha. So after he lost his powers he jumped body and boom his is a young and potentially strong Uchiha. And if he was Just Madara why does he never use the Mangeyou? Madara couldn't stop using it. Also if anyones bee keeping up with Shippudden Tobi has the power to suck people into another dimension like guess who Kakashi who has who's Sharingan? Obito. Seems to make no sense but anyway that my take one it my theory  

Zaphiakel

uzumaki arina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:00 am
I don't think it was Obito.
Tobi is Madara and Madara is Tobi and Madara whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:17 am
No one is sure, a lot of people does think she's dead but some people think she went on a mission and never returned.

eldestboy29
It's Madara but does anyone know what happened to Rin?????????

tnmebd_dn

DeiPup

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:31 pm
Snevetssirhc
Argument Time!! I beleive Tobi is Obito, and this is why, before everyone says "Obito is dead!" I do realize that he was crushed by a boulder, but, do any of us know what Zetzu can do yet? Maybe he can heal, I mean he does eat people, maybe he can give back? Anyway, the second thing I know everyone is going to say is "It already said he was Madara", I realize this too, but my response to this is, look at what him saying he's Madara has done, it got all of the kages into one place because they were like "Omg Madaras back What do we do???" So I think he lied just to freak anyone out, anyone who disagrees or agrees with me please post! This argument is for fun and not for us to start insulting each others inteligence, if it comes down to that, I will have this topic shut down.

Just my opion but it just wont make sense that obito is madara/tobi -flash back, obito gets crushed by giant rock, sighs- see read naruto volume 27 of the manga and it explains everything bout obito jeez didnt u know? rolleyes just read it its before naruto shippuden eh i guess u did read srry! anyway i dont believe obito is alive it just dosent make sense and ummm u know what happened and im pretty sure he CAN NOT HEAL... i think ive made my point... sweatdrop -leaves-  
Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games