Reply The Creative Corner
Ice Cream - BL RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roppie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:05 pm
Hitoshi let out a rather loud, involuntary grunt. Goodness, what a pain in the arse little kids could be! When the pain got too painful, he stiffly straightened up, clearing his throat cooly, and turned to walk away. He still held that branch over his face all the way to the bush, where he placed the branch back in its original spot. He then ducked behind the green puff of plant and hopped back up, stretching and yawning, as if he was a random person behind a random bush.

Still gazing through his tacky red sunglasses, he noticed the trio. Casually, he placed his hands in his pockets, and approached them slowly.

"It's been a while, KAI. And REI AND GARLAND." His tone was demanding as usual. It was one of his many habits to give a little punch on names. Except, the problem was, he was never really good at more than one person. "SO. Where's my little BRO? Is he... acting okay?" Oh. Oh, he as brilliant. Brilliant! None too suspicious at all.

((I think I have too much fun with his dub voice. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:13 am
(( Mwah. I always hate joining and RP late in the game; but I can't help it. It's fun. Besides; I'm bored and need something to entertain me. And don't mind me as I spaz Yuriy up a bit. It makes him even MORE interesting. ))

[ Nazomie = teh ownage of Yuriy ]

"Where was I going again?" Yuriy asked himself, frantically looking around at his surroundings. Yes, his mind had slipped off into the world of wonderful dreams; thinking about a wide array of subjects from food, to what makes the sky blue, what everyone else was doing, what to do later, and other odd subjects and things.

"The... park was it?" He questioned himself. "Yeah... the park," Yuriy nodded to himself; continuing on his merry little way. Maybe he'll spot someone somewhere and be able to talk. Save him from boredom if possible.  

Slash Bandit

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:09 pm
Garland's face was something along the lines of this: o.o
"No wonder Takao is so crazy." He whispered, audible enough for Rei or Kai to hear. Who ever did hear it, he hoped it wasn't Hitoshi. "Maybe if we walk away really slowly, he won't notice us."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:35 pm
Rei smiled brightly. Tree? What tree? He didn't notice any tree. And if he did the prospect of seeing Hitoshi excited him. It was the guy who had a Driger just like him! "Awww, don't be so mean, Garland! Hito-kun is such a nice person. We battled in the rain once and he taught me the REAL meaning of beybattling."

He waved at Hitoshi and yelled, "Hello, Hitoshii! Takao's doing fine...or at least until I get my hands on him."

Insert kitty smirk that's supposed to scream 'cool and sexy' but only manages to whimper a 'I'm cute'.  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Roppie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:17 pm
Hitoshi held his breath to prevent himself from hyperventilating. Oh gosh, that time in the rain.... Man. The time he had at home afterward was exhilerating.

BUT ANYWAY.

"Yes," Hitoshi nodded. "The REAL meaning of beybattling is...," he paused, trying to remember. "Is.... Tricking your opponent with a neverending source of attacks, but like a main attack, too." But... There was something else, wasn't there? "...And fun."

Oh, he was losing his touch!

"Don't EVER forget that," he added. "So anyhow, how've you BEEN? And what did TAKAO do?" Hit on Rei? Never. He wouldn't allow it! "HMMMM?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:00 pm
It was at that exact moment that Kai realised he was surrounded by mentally unstable people. Garland was an obsessive-stalker, Rei had severe mood swings and Hitoshi was... just acting odd. This day could now be deemed as one of the worst of his life. Right after the first time he battled Brooklyn and the day he blew up half the abbey.

He needed a plan, a way to get away from everyone. That was the moment it struck him. He needed to urinate. Badly. Shifting uncomforably he looked around. The ice cream parlour was near and surely it would have a rest room.

"Hitoshi, would you like to come for ice cream with us?"  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Slash Bandit

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:50 pm
(( [ feels..... odd.... reads through thing topic again and again. ] Think I get it... Yeah... Meh =__= I'll make him fit, no matter what. ))

Upon Yuriy's arrival at the park, he had already stumbled over a few rocks, a tree branch, a what he thought was a squirrel but turned out to be another rock. He glared evily at the rock, wanting to kick it but quickly stopping himself from doing something to injure himself further than what was.

With a sigh he had deemed the park as being 'evil' without even so much as staying there for three minutes. Going back to the subject of food in his delicate mind, he realized he was still hungry.

(( Don't mind my sluggish behaviour =__= It's late and I'm supposed to be sleeping ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:45 am
((Hurry up and have Tala ravish...uh..GARLAND!! XD!!!! Gosh! XD!))

Rei twitched. First his eye and then his shoulders and then his fingers. "Kai, that reminds me. Now is NOT the time for ice cream! We have a dojo to clean! We need some 409 or Mr. Clean or Windex!!! We need some heavy duty rags and paper towels and a great big trash can! Hitoshi, that THING of a brother you have made a terrible MUDDY mess."

He assumed his super saiyan stance and growled menacingly. His neko-jin eyes dilated and he...he felt like punching something. "That Takao...and he didn't even help..."  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

The Great Zidane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:52 am
((Hey there can I RP with Zeo?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:30 pm
Hitoshi glanced down at Rei. Boy, did he look hot when he was angry. He shifted closer with his hands in his pockets.

"Takao IS quite troublesome, isn't he?" He scratched his head. "I WOULD like some ice cream, though."

Smiling at Rei, he ran a finger under his chin as if he was scratching an actual kitten. "I'm sure the muddy mess can wait. We'll wait 'til it's rainy. A downpour. And you'll wear white." He cleared his throat and turned to the side to hide his TRUE feelings. But wait, wasn't he aiming for Kai?

Oh, screw it. He'd get them both.  

Roppie

The Creative Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas