Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Fable 1 & 2 & 3?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazuli Ankh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:51 pm
What did you think of Fable 1? Ive never played but I heard it was great.
Fable 2? I beat the Game in one Day, got the Diachi, etc.
I cant wait for Fable 3 though, its supposed to come out in 2010. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 am
I loved Fabe and although 2 was nice, it went too fast.

3 is supposed to have you rising to power and becoming the King/Queen of Albion and will feature Natal support for those times when you talk to your subjects, which I have to admit is pretty awesome to actually give a kingly speech.  

Cybylt

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:45 am
I don't know about Fable 3. Fable 1 was great, but Fable 2 kinda felt like two steps forward and then a step back. Unless they make some major improvements, I probably won't be getting the third.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:54 am
Razull
I loved Fabe and although 2 was nice, it went too fast.

3 is supposed to have you rising to power and becoming the King/Queen of Albion and will feature Natal support for those times when you talk to your subjects, which I have to admit is pretty awesome to actually give a kingly speech.

Yeah Fable 3 offically being announced to have Support sounds pretty cool but I dont think you talk to your subjects. It was said to be around your expressions. Like say if you smile or laugh, your character will laugh/smile  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Sami Von Disco

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:45 pm
Haven't played Fable 2 yet, but I LOVE Fable 1. That game could be downright hilarious at times. So many fond memories...  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games