How did you get into SNSD? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonderful Sone Vu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thks for sharing the stories! smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:02 pm
Poison Cheeks
I was on youtube looking for SHINee videos, and their Gee video pulled up since Minho was featured in it.
I really liked the song and thought they were really pretty
They're like my role models now :]

aha same here xP
my friend told me to look up Ring Ding Dong and i saw Gee in the side and i thought snsd was cute and catchy ^^  

caramelcoveredcaramel

mellynora mc adin

Married Sex Symbol

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:30 am
2007 hate them first start to like when i watch star golden bell tiffany was sooo cute that make me want to know about snsd but i like jessica after i saw her  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:05 pm
` It all started with Gee . c:  

youaremyobsession

kimicka13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:40 pm
SNSD was actually the first Korean group I ever heard. I was bored so I was going through my friends favorite list on youtube, and I came across a video of SNSD dancing to Circus by Britney Spears, which then was the opening to them performing Gee. And I fell in love. So yeah. smile ~Linda~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:41 pm
Me and my friend had this rp going a few months ago, and in it we had girls that sang and danced in a little group, much like snsd. At the beginning I was like "oh, this is a cool rp!" then she said our characters would be dancing to Run Devil Run (That was my first snsd song <3). Then she brought in Taeyeon as a character. I was like "hmmm Imma bring in a character too!" So then I looked em up and chose Sooyoung (cuz I love her short hair, and she's one of the main dancers that doesn't sing much, which is what possition i'd wanna be in if I was in a girl group) and she is now my favorite snsd girl! We had the whole group perform Run Devil Run for the girl's school, which was full of chaos! So, about a month ago I researched their music and fell in love with Gee, Oh!, Echo, and Hoot! This was the second KPop group I fell in love with though... My first was The Wonder Girls (Nobody and Tell Me) which I still love, and I've recently fallen in love with T-ARA (Roly Poly <3)

(AGHH! I typed all this up then realized I didn't get accepted into the guild yet OwO If I don't get accepted i'll just delete this post, i guess >.<)

Acidic Waffles

Gracious Gawker

8,525 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Waffles! 25

xoxoMiharuxoxo

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:07 pm
I used to be an anti - because I was an E.L.F (SuJu fan) and a Cassie (DBSK fan) before. But then I started watching Hello Baby and other variety shows that SNSD appeared in - and they soon became my favorite k-pop group. I've been an avid S heart NE for two years already (since Gee) - and to all the other Sones, you guys should visit soshified or snsdkorean. They have all the latest for SoShi. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:12 pm
SNSD was my first K-Pop experience group that I was introduced too. And it is the only one because I could care less about the other groups.

In 6th grade my classmate, she's Korean and addicted with SNSD and all the groups, brought the maplestory poster of snsd, and genie in the sailor suits. She asked me who looked the hottest, and I remember I chose Sunny and Yuri. Then I kept asking her what the group was called and she never told me. Then she showed me a super junior video "sorry sorry" and I said. o.o why are you showing me dudes? Then she finally told me the name of the group and I kept watching them. in 7th grade I didn't care anymore, but she would always bring their albums and I would look over them and then in 8th grade I started to watch more of their videos, up until now.

But now, my favorite member is Hyoyeon. Then its Sooyoung, then Sunny. In the beginning I thought that Hyoyeon was the least prettiest one, and she became my least favorite, but now, she's my favorite. Her dancing blows me away and on my opinion, she's the funniest one.  

wheatinthewheats

5,750 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
  • Gaian 50

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:03 pm
When watching their music video in class of my adult education.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:59 pm
I like them more because they are awesome!  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Spikerzz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:26 am
Oh! Came up on my YouTube homepage in 2010, around the time the mv came out, I think. I clicked on it out of curiosity. My soul was immediately sucked in and I began to watch music video after music video.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:58 am
A friend from Adult Education. and well start watch it on youtube around 2011  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
SNSD Fanbase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash