jhssj
  DR.OCTAGANAPUSBLARH!!!!
View Results

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:55 pm
was looking through the article on him on Wikipedia (needed memory refresher on some of the roles he's done movie/anime-wise for a comment on a DMC4 BFMV amv) and, though i scrapped the comment (cause i spaced and clicked a link before the comment was posted >.<) and now im looking through the list of various roles he's done and im honestly surprised at some of them (cause i didnt know that he did the voice of x in y anime, also, im just copy pasting from Wikipedia cause i iz lazy right now >_>):

Akira: The Special Edition - Shotaro Kaneda (Animaze Dub)

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad - Yuji "Saku" Sakurai

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo - Bo-Jiggler (sounds nothing like him though O.o)

Eureka Seven - Renton Thurston (you shitting me, right? he did the voice of possibly the most whiny little b***h in anime?)

Fullmetal Alchemist - Lujon [Episode 35] (dont think ive ever seen that episode but O.O)

Karas - Reiji (only seen Karas The Revelation and Prophecy, is Reiji a character in those too?)

Paranoia Agent - Yuichi Taira (credited as Kevin Hatcher) (crap, cant remember who Yuichi was in Paranoia Agent, was he the crazy serial killer?)

Trigun - Vash the Stampede ( 3nodding couldnt have gotten a better person for the role imo)

Resident Evil: Degeneration (Additional Voices) (?)

just thought i'd share what i though was pretty funny, cause i never knew that he did half the stuff that's listed on Wikipedia  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:21 am
I know-I get surprised too when I see certain shows listed under some actors names.

For example....

I woman who voiced Sango in the Inuyasha series was also the voice of Barbie in the many animated Barbie films.

Then there are times when I'm watching an animated show and I think someone's voice sounds familiar so I have to go look it up.  

0Moon_Maiden0

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff