Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims 2
The most crazy thing thats ever happened to you (on sims 2)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Life Hath Immortality

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:39 am
Anything you want...

This is mine:

One time I created a Buffy the Vampire slayer family with my friend. It consisted of 4 couples, who were all very close friends. I paused it to go to breakfast, and left the room empty. When we came back Buffy was on a date with her old best friend (a girl dating a girl), and both of their ex's were furious. They never had any romantic interest with each other when I was playing, and the weirdest thing was that THE GAME WAS STILL PAUSED!

LMAO xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:04 pm
OMG!

heart

hmm....wierd. Nothing too weird happened to me on the sism 2, unless you think its weird that my sim walked through a wall. Thats just probably a glitch or something. But i guess that, now, i can save money on doors. (or i can just use the moveObjects cheat to move them from room to room. I have this thing about money cheats.....i dislike them somehow) stare  

littlesausage

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:24 pm
That's freaking cute.

Okay nothing crazy happened to me on The Sims 2, honestly. Or at least, nothing that I remember. But on The Sims Life Stories, for two days straight the game froze whenever a girl made out with another girl. What the freak? Maybe because of excessive clicking or something.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:42 pm
I revive this thread to share the silliness I've found in my current game.

I have a lil town I made from scratch, and have a few different families. I've noticed a common trend in my sims though, they all fall in love with a particular sim. Apparently, I've made the most attractive sim ever.
Well, it's a bit weirder... Some of these sims adore him... without meeting him.
It's really weird to me. And hilarious, because when I say everyone loves him, I mean EVERYONE loves him. I think I've seen cats think fondly of him. I don't really get it. I mean, he's handsome, but I've made other attractive sims and they don't get so much attention.  

foxxy_demon

The Sims 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff