Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:28 am
Israfel's eyes grew wide. He could have killed her, rid himself of her games. But he couldn't. Regret already began gnawing at him. He moved toward Shiobhan. His fingers felt for a pulse. When her heart pounded under his pressure, he scooped her into his arms. He pressed his forehead to her head. "I'm sorry for getting you involved." He moved her so that she was sitting up against a tree. He moved her so that she was sitting up against a tree. He pulled her chin up so that he could see her face. "Time to wake up...." He leaned forward and nipped at her neck. He wasn't sure if it would work but he was hopeful that pain would wake her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:34 pm
Siobhan jumped slightly at the pain in her neck. "ouch." She mummbled, blinking away the haze in her eyes. "what happened?" She looked around "where did that girl go?"  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:04 pm
Israfel frowned down at her. "I think you're a bit to interested in that vile woman." He licked the wounds, sealing them and stopping the bleeding. "She'll steal your soul and your life. Not particularly in that order either." He let his eyes weigh on hers. He hoped she'd understand the seriousness of his statement. "I had to bite you in oder to wake you from the trance she put you in." He made a disgusted face. He knew what kind of things that woman would make someone under a trance do.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:58 am
Siobhan couldn't help it, she feared the woman yes but she was also strangly fascinated with her as well. She wasn't even aware she'd been under a trance.
"Why was she coming after you?" She asked sitting straighter.
There was a weird urge nawing at the back of her brain. She felt she had to go somewhere.

Crystella came upon a small blonde Avion demon grumbling softly to herself. She walked closer to the girl and listened to the girl go on about Israfel to her brother. But there was noone around. "pardon me my dear. Who are talking to?"

Shelly Turned sharply with the sound of the Fae's voice. Her blonde ringlets glided over her shoulder and she stared at the woman with dried blood on her clothes. "My dead brother. This vampire killed him." Shelly's eyes moved downcast. She missed her brother something dreadful.

"I may be able to help you with that my dear. I can bring him back to be with you, If you both could just do me a little favor." Crystella said sitting beside the girl.

Shelly brightened. "A-anything! I'll do anything to get my brother back!!"

Crystella smirked evily exposing her sharp teeth. "perfect"

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:56 pm
Israfel frowned. His throat was tight. "Our master tried to sell us to her but things happened. She stole my sister..." He wasn't sure exactly what to tell her. His eyes traced the girls movements. Her fingers jittered and she was shifting her weight from hip to hip. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 pm
"I feel as if I must go to someone... I don't recognize the pressence or anything." Siobhan tried to shake the thought from her head.

Crystella stood up and sneered down at the avion demon at her feet, The blonde girl gasped and smiled widely. Crystella looked at the girl. "you know my terms" and she glided away.

Shelly nodded to the strange creature then knelt next to her brother awaiting him to waken so she could tell them of their directions.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:53 pm
Israfel frowned. His mind kept drifting back to persistent Crystella. Perhaps she was the one who was responsible for Siobhan's sensations. "We'll go to where you feel you must, But when I say we leave, we leave. Understood?" Israfel knew that allowing this would only end up badly but he couldn't let her continue feeling the urge to run off. He needed her with him for his supply.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:15 am
Siobhan let her wings expand and she shot off into the air, in the same direction that Crystella disapeared earlier, the closer she got to the presence the feeling got stronger.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:35 pm
His wings shot from his back. The agony subsided as the wind stroked the appendages that sprouted from his shoulder blades.Israfel frowned even deeper. He knew what went that direction. His mind screamed for him to make her stop. His body itched. His skin crawled as if something was yearning to come out. Excitement built as he followed her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:13 pm
Siobhan felt another pressence coming up fast, she recognized it quickly and reared back, stopping almost instantly as a dark figure shot from the trees below her.

Vincent Glared angrily at the Avion girl hovering a few feet below him.

Shelly giggled evily as she ascented out of the trees. "Did you miss us little girl?" She asked with a wicked curve to her mouth

Siobhan's eyes widened. The male hunter had been killed... well she was pretty sure he had been. This made no sense, The sense to go to the one 'calling her was so intense Siobhan almost cried out that she had to stop due to these two.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

paranoidxgrace

6,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:03 pm
Israfels eyes focused on Vincent. He hovered close to Siobhan. "I can't say that she did. Nor did I for that matter." Israfel growled. He'd seen Crystella do this type of sorcery before. It hadn't ended well. "I see your brother has been mostly restored." He smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:37 pm
Shelly glanced away, the woman had brought her brother back, but in many places you could see his bones and he was quite frightful looking but, she had him back and thats all that mattered. "Who cares! He's back and hes going to kill her!" Shelly hissed pointing to Sibhan.

Vincent grinned wickedly.

Siobhan shivered when he'd smiled, she could see his jaw through the side of his face, he looked like the walking dead and she certainly didn't like seeing it.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items