Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Propaganda Americana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:51 pm
misfit baby
User Image
With the Aliens, I would believe if we had some kind of proof. Which we do not have any kind of proof. I've seen shows where people /think/ they see something in the sky, but those are not aliens. It's the government. People need to realize the government works with their 'objects' at night, and their 'objects' are much more than we can handle, which of course you will see light in the sky, and something flying.
So, due to that, I cannot believe in Aliens.

» Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Think about it. There is infinity out there beyond earth. There has to be some type of life. Sure, maybe its not green men with lazer guns, but it has to be out there. Even if its fungi.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Propaganda Americana
misfit baby
User Image
With the Aliens, I would believe if we had some kind of proof. Which we do not have any kind of proof. I've seen shows where people /think/ they see something in the sky, but those are not aliens. It's the government. People need to realize the government works with their 'objects' at night, and their 'objects' are much more than we can handle, which of course you will see light in the sky, and something flying.

Think about it. There is infinity out there beyond earth. There has to be some type of life. Sure, maybe its not green men with lazer guns, but it has to be out there. Even if its fungi.
User Image
Nope, I really don't. If so, they would had tried to contact us by now, would have they not?
Plus, what I believe is that humans once lived on those planets, since they said there /had to been life there once/, as I stated before, the world will end, Earth will, but the next planets will bring humans there, and it will all start over. Think about it, the universe, nothing dies. It just repeats.

winter rat

Propaganda Americana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:04 pm
misfit baby
Propaganda Americana
misfit baby
User Image

User Image
Nope, I really don't. If so, they would had tried to contact us by now, would have they not?
Plus, what I believe is that humans once lived on those planets, since they said there /had to been life there once/, as I stated before, the world will end, Earth will, but the next planets will bring humans there, and it will all start over. Think about it, the universe, nothing dies. It just repeats.

If thsat is so, why do we not have the technology to explore further into space? Why would we have started at level one(Cave men)? The Human race would have to be more inteligent than waht we are. You are giving too much credit to humanity.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:38 pm
In all the vast expanse of space I find it very hard to believe that our planet is the only one that can sustain intelligent life. Just because they havent yet contacted us yet doesnt mean they cannot exist they may not even have as advanced technology as us they could still be primitive or on the same level as us. Space is just infinite there has to be other life out there.  

Indie Jesus

HippieKrowly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:56 pm
we cant be the only planet in all of space that has life i mean think about this there could be aliens and they didnt contact us yet cuz they think what we do there is no life out there so why bother looking maybye thats why they havnt came to us yet. also i still thik 2012 wont be the end cuz oricals in the past were wrong about it 4 times already  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff