|| WEEKLY DISCUSSION THREAD || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwanna

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:35 am
LittleRaverJoey

All I can say is I hope the Fatty never makes the cross over.

I see so many white trash preggos coming out of that item it isn't even funny gonk

Sadly, I agree, I would have reworded it way differently, but I agree.
PLEASE GAIA, DO NOT GO THERE. <33
G-LOL items should make a crossover.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:51 pm
candycrack

I agree Joey, but I'm sure we will eventually get something. People have been wanting pregnant avatar items forever now. u.u

Actually, I remember a few years back that one of the admins said that they would never ever create a pregnant item because it wouldn't be appropriate or something along those lines.

While I enjoy seeing all the new unisex items, they really have no effect on me for the most part. I quite like using all the girly items, so these new items from the boy bases aren't much use for me. sweatdrop

TicTacsAreGoodForYou

Qwanna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 pm
TicTacsAreGoodForYou
candycrack

I agree Joey, but I'm sure we will eventually get something. People have been wanting pregnant avatar items forever now. u.u

Actually, I remember a few years back that one of the admins said that they would never ever create a pregnant item because it wouldn't be appropriate or something along those lines.

While I enjoy seeing all the new unisex items, they really have no effect on me for the most part. I quite like using all the girly items, so these new items from the boy bases aren't much use for me. sweatdrop

Are you wearing three skirts? eek
You do like the girly items. xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:13 pm
2 and an apron cool  

TicTacsAreGoodForYou

Qwanna

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:16 pm
Its a skirt. o.o Dun' make me sick Netizens on you. D= I kid.
Sorry. D=
BTW, I am completely jealous that your username is that colour. <33

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:30 pm
Hey they finally made my Red Rose Corsage unisex. When'd that happen?

I agree that there's no way we'd ever see pregnant avatars. Crossdressing is harmless fun but pregnancy is letters-from-angry-parents territory. Seemingly endorsing teen pregnancy would be commercial suicide.  

plan|face

Businesswoman

FrozenFyre
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:36 am
plan|face
Hey they finally made my Red Rose Corsage unisex. When'd that happen?

I agree that there's no way we'd ever see pregnant avatars. Crossdressing is harmless fun but pregnancy is letters-from-angry-parents territory. Seemingly endorsing teen pregnancy would be commercial suicide.
i was really excited when they made the black bow tie unisex.

i definitely see positives and negatives to unisexing all of the items. there are some items that have made the transition really well, but i think it'd be beneficial to keep some things gender specific just to keep the different avis separated a little bit. mostly because i don't like how some of the dresses and really feminine tops look on male avatars.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games