Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
RGC Needs More Crew!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:04 am
That's right. Random Gaian Charity needs more crew!
We only need 1-3 new crew members. We may add more but at this time we aren't sure.

Mod duties change often so I can't tell you what you'll be doing exactly.

Please fill out this application and post in it this thread if you would like to be a crew member. =)

[b]Why do you want to be a mod?[/b]
[b]What will you do to help out in this guild?[/b]
[b]Are you active on gaia in general?[/b]
[b]Are you active in this guild and will continue to be?[/b]
[b]How many hours a day can you dedicate to this guild?[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:53 am
Why do you want to be a mod? Because it's fun.
What will you do to help out in this guild? Whatever is needed to be done.
Are you active on gaia in general? Oh, yea!
Are you active in this guild and will continue to be? I check up on my guilds at least five times when I'm on gaia.
How many hours a day can you dedicate to this guild? It really depends, but usually I'll be able to stick around heart heart  

Miichiyo

Conversationalist

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:02 am
Why do you want to be a mod? i love this guild so much i want to help u with it!
What will you do to help out in this guild? make sure ppl r following the rules
Are you active on gaia in general? yes
Are you active in this guild and will continue to be? defintly!ya
How many hours a day can you dedicate to this guild?up to 5 or more hours  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:23 pm
Why do you want to be a mod? I like to help others out and I think being part of the crew in this guild will help me on my Captaining skills in the guild I own. Also, I really do like this guild, even if I don't post as much as I'd like to.
What will you do to help out in this guild? I will do whatever I need to do that the Captain and VCs want me to do. I can be in the background or out front. Anything is fine with me.
Are you active on gaia in general? Since I own a guild, I'm usually on a few times per day. Some days, because of college, I'm on less, but I still check. I'm on the longest mostly at night.
Are you active in this guild and will continue to be? I'm not as active as I should be, but I am trying to be more active.
How many hours a day can you dedicate to this guild? I can't be on for hours on end, but I can be on about 20 to 40 minutes at a time, unless it's on Mondays or Wednesdays. I have 12 and 9 1/2 hour days at college, respectively.

I know that I might not qualify at all, and that is perfectly fine, but I thought why not? I have an extremely busy schedule at college this quarter, but I usually never have anything as hectic as this Fall Quarter.

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

ILikeSushi542

6,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:34 pm
Why do you want to be a mod?

Cause I want to help out the guild... (I got my dragon form this guild! (Time to actually earn it..)

What will you do to help out in this guild?

Whatever is needed! (I want to help...)

Are you active on gaia in general?

Yes. (I go on daily. Usually for a couple hours... ( emo I'M A COMPUTER GEEK. emo ))

Are you active in this guild and will continue to be?

I'm pretty active. (Mostly for contests... I don't have enough spare money to be able to give other gaian's any... redface )

How many hours a day can you dedicate to this guild?

Uh... Around 1 or 2 hours.... (Maybe Less..... Depending on homework..... sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:01 pm
Why do you want to be a mod? I would love to be mod because I really would like to help this guild out. I think it is awesome. I also do have a lot of experience moderating guilds.
What will you do to help out in this guild? I will to whatever has to be done and would be willing to help others out if needed.
Are you active on gaia in general? Yes, I go on for a few hours a day.
Are you active in this guild and will continue to be? I am new to this guild but I will become very active.
How many hours a day can you dedicate to this guild? As long as is needed. At least an hour.  

Jacob is awesome

Adored Sweetheart

Deschaine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:07 am
Why do you want to be a mod? I love Guilds and I love being able to help out and organise events and other such things.
What will you do to help out in this guild? I would search for active users sending out guild invites and such, help organise events and other such things
Are you active on gaia in general? Yes I am. Thankfully I have internet at home now so I will be active pretty much all the time.
Are you active in this guild and will continue to be? I try to be and consider myself active.
How many hours a day can you dedicate to this guild? I guess that would depend on what is needed of me and how busy I am with uni but it should be atleast a couple of hours a day.

Thanks for considering me!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:15 pm
Why do you want to be a mod?Because I tend to be blank on gaia, I don't really have much to do anymore, besides my quest.
What will you do to help out in this guild?I would be more than willing to do anything you guys need. Contribute to ideas for events and different ways to celebrate things.
Are you active on gaia in general?I check gaia everyday, I tend to be on more than I should be, but this is my life outside my real life.
Are you active in this guild and will continue to be? I don't really become active in any guilds, because some either I lose interest or they do not appeal to me. But I am active here, just not a lot, I lurk. I plan on becoming more active once my life calms down.
How many hours a day can you dedicate to this guild?well not hours, but a few minutes a day or sometimes week. But if I were a crew member it would be more.

Naturelles

Tipsy Entrepreneur

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:56 am
I don't like when people spam my threads.
Please do not do such unless you are in the spam thread in the Jibba-Jabba.

Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games