zombies are a peice of cake
  I don't know, I have a histroy of getting bitten
  head shot, where do I start
  I could never kill anything
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:27 pm
Perplexed in a matter of apocalyptic confusion, I scratched at the inside corners of my brain. I wanted to say it but I know it wouldn’t mean the same thing any more. I said it any way, “Wow, Jordan having a bunch of guns. It’s a sign of the Epocolypse.” I said with as much humor as I could muster which unfortunately was not much. The room got quite and cold. I took the right guns from Jordan’s hands, holding them for a brief moment to make sure it was all real. These things kept playing with my mind. I would have never guessed Jordan would hide any of that form me. I would pride myself over guns as magnificent as these. It almost made me mad, almost. Then I remember why there are guns in my hands and let the thought fly away.

“What if some how we beat the riots and tried to control the situation. If we pulled together now the zombie thing wouldn’t seem so bad for a long time.” I thought out loud. At this point we had made it back to the entry way of our apartment. I look at Tyler, hoping he could have some input as well all the while squeezing down on Jordan’s hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:49 pm
"That's not funny," I said in reply to Drew's "joke". She loved Drew, but sometimes he just said the wrong thing.

"I don't think we can beat the riots, I want to wait until tomorrow," I folded my arms and gave Drew one of my looks. It was the one that said, "I'm not changing my mind, and if you argue with me... I will kick your butt." I loved giving him like that, it was so easy.

I could tell Drew was not happy that I had hidden the guns from him, and I wasn't proud of it, but I felt like it was necessary. I knew he would forgive me, if we were going to survive, he had to.  

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:59 pm
My mind was racing with the possibilities. There where so many things that could happen from here. There where se many variables that it made every move imperative. It is extremely important that we do everything for a purpose.

“We don’t have to worry about many of the riots, I say we try to stay out of trouble but do what we can to store up. I don’t have many groceries here but we should take what we can. I will go get gear to carry stuff in while you guys grab whatever would be easy to carry. I want to find a good location so it’s going to take some hunting around.” I said taking more of a leardership role. I didn’t want to make all the choices. I don’t really even feel like I was making all the choices, just being the one to get it all started.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:53 pm
I laugh as I step towards the you two, having been oblivious to my presence there, "Drew I walked here from the edge of the city, even if we get to a store. Even if we get to buy or loot something, I highly dout we will even get to come back with them without being robbed or killed. I felt like I was gonna get shot or stabbed. We need to hold up till the people clear out."  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:49 am
“hmmm…well I guess I could always work on my aim.” I say as I fully taking in what Tyler was saying. It made since if you looked at everything form a very negative way, quite frankly though, I didn’t have many other ways to look at all of this. The only thing I could really do was crack a few stupid jokes and pretend that every thing was all right.

“We should probably find ourselves a hiding place too. If the cops get involved they are going to want to confiscate out weapons and control what we do. I don’t want any one in charge of my actions other then myself. “I added and moved to a window to look out of. Just as I had thought there would be, there where sirens ringing out from all over town. It looked as though to me as if they where putting up blockades and fences. Those idiots., they don’t just cage up the zombies, they cage us up too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:51 pm
"Oh so just because Tyler says we should stay, NOW we're going to stay? I call BS on that, let's go. And I'm only saying that because I know you won't listen when I suggest it." I was livid, I could never have a good idea, not about something like this. "And by the way, you're not shooting that gun until absolutely necessary. You don't want to run out of bullets. Or do you need Tyler to tell you that too? You know what forget it, I'm going to go look for food in the kitchen." I stormed off to go see what had been left in the pantry that could be taken with us.  

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 pm
“Baby, you know that’s not what it’s about.” I covered quickly; hopping any amount of words could make ground for my fashionable mistake. It was so like me, forgetfulness would be the end of me some day. No irony intended, hopefully. I doubled after her in a breath of more to say but thought better of it.

“Tyler, I truly believe finding a better place then my apartment is the best idea at this point. Get some food and we can think of it over dinner. It may be the last clam meal we get in a long time.” I add with a chuckle to myself. The fear of the words hid gracefully behind my laughs. I took the lead quickly. My shared kitchen was the last sane place in the house. I didn’t want to lose control here too. Alas there was no hope. The room was flushed with hyped vibes amidst the oncoming army. Food was so hard to focus on. I barely had an appetite.

“I love you Jordan, sorry it seemed like I was paying attention to your comment. I truly was, it was just Tyler’s words I heard last.” I explained, leaning close to her affect to snag a kiss. I knew I wouldn’t get it right away but I hopped me eagerness would show I was sincere. On a serious note I did take into consideration Jordan’s words. It was the combined tow to one that got me to change my mind. I still felt strongly for my point of view, but I was going to force us into my way with so much at stake.

From outside the house sirens could be heard taking on the growing crowds. There was some loud arguing but no screams. I was praying that they would never be converted into screams and the sounds of laud moaning. My own emotions encountered more of a keen sense of things the more on the edge I became. Any food that was made was brought back into the living room where the news entailed the horrible news.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:49 pm
As if nothing had ever been so real as the reality as unsettling as this, hell itself unleashed upon the building. This was a first for more then 90% of the residents still clinging, now lightly, to their simple lives in the residents building.

With another, just as massive as the first, explosion went off, it was certain this was no dream. A bomb had gone off in the lobby on the first floor and the building was begging to capsize by the time the second went off.

I had no time to think. Had I given myself the thought, I probably would have cried, pannicked, and passed out, but with the stubborn action bassed man I was, I let mysefl go blank and ran. Jordan was in my hand for some reason. She was moving about as fast as i was. Form a third erson point of vewi you would have said I was insane. The building I was in was crashign down and instead of running for the exits I was running for the window. I could see the outside moving, rather we were moving and cringed. This was not going to be good.

At the last second, with success as a blessing, the three of us landed saftly, brused and cut, on the roof of an ajacent building. Silence was our only defense.

more explosions could be heard further in the city. Maddness was well becoming. I was retreating, fear had almost won me over.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:43 pm
No one could have been prepared for the stream of death that unraveled its way into the streets. As if a minor part in a three step terrorist attack, first being the buildings blowing up, second being the chaotic streets, and the big finally... that’s right… the horde of zombies. It was obvious to me now that I have seen and heard one that there was nothing human about them any more. They grunted and shrilled like demons stuck in a fleshy cell waiting to spread their darkness upon the earth. With as epically apocalyptic as the things represented, I found no foul in ending their spree. It was no time however to use any bullets on them, for that would only be a waste and attract attention. Jordan, Tyler, and I were still well on the move. My muscles strained with every stair I climb after the first 20 or so flights. Staying off the streets was a huge priority so obviously going up was the easiest way to accomplish that goal. I'm sure the others were dying with exhaust as well but we continued to move. Once I made it to the roof for a good view from a big time marketing head quarters building, I collapsed into a well deserved rest. In that moment I truly grasp the enlightenment against the illusion of hope. An entire city went down in one meager run. Yeah I knew there was probably thousands of groups just like mine but I wasn't counting on any of them. It was the three of us for now on.  
Dark Hand Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff