Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
I Wanna Get Out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xxl3roken HeartsxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:49 pm
I wanna get out of the house but, i have no where 2 go n im super bored!!

So sum1 talk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 pm
me too i cant go no where but church. I want to go the friends house. My life is crap cry  

pretty gurf

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:14 pm
i wanna go out for walks and walk home from school but my mom says i might get kidnaped.....thing is it is impossible to get kidnapped without someone seeing you where i live....theres always a bunch of cars...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:51 am
I always wanna go somewhere But my parents won't let me. They said I might get raped.(They say all that in hmong D: )

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:40 am
Musiic-Love
I always wanna go somewhere But my parents won't let me. They said I might get raped.(They say all that in hmong D: )

lol.....but for me my city has a crime rate of 0.........and all the kids are so wimpy or fat....and all the adults are either old or out of shape.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:30 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love

lol.....but for me my city has a crime rate of 0.........and all the kids are so wimpy or fat....and all the adults are either old or out of shape.....

HAHA, Sounds like a FUN CITY razz i Live in Sacramento D: There's alot of bad people here.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 pm
Musiic-Love
Akatsuki Vash
Musiic-Love

HAHA, Sounds like a FUN CITY razz i Live in Sacramento D: There's alot of bad people here.

nvm, my neigbor he a sophmore, he threatened to kill his gf, so she told her parents and my neighbor in some ward or something now.....but my neighbor always did crazy poo....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:46 pm
LoLz I walk home from school a lot XP I had to walk to school, caring a sleeping bag with a backpack on 'cause I was going on a choir retreat but my parents weren't home XP I also had to walk back home XP  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

silver_avenger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:05 pm
just go around on your bike i guess, that way, you can't get kidnapped blaugh  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items