1-3
  3-6
  6-10
  10-15
  15-20
  20-30
  30-40
  40-50
  50+ (I'm a liar or just really rich and old)
View Results

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:15 am
Hokay, so here's the meat of the post, ye dont have ta check out the rest unless ya WANT ta. I just saw Metallica, Lamb of God, and Gojira on Saturday and it was a life altering concert, so I was thinkin, what are some of the conerts YALL have been ta? And what made them so memorable for ye? Where they as good as the people perform on album? Or were they even better? Did they crowd please, i.e. mess around with the crowd and interact vs. stay in one spot and just do the show.

My best friend Stephen in the hotel room, stoked before the show, hehe. Ye can see mah trusty fedora on the counter next ta him, heh.
User Image

Danny, the dumbass couldn't figure out how to turn on the sink faucet sweatdrop And that is a big moss dragony...thing. umm...it just looked cool, lol.
User Image User Image

COFFINS HANGING FROM THE CIELING!
User Image

From left to right. Derek (Now known as Cuddles), Stephen, and Danny
User Image

Yers truely, with mah tail wrapped around meh and peeking in the picture, I was sittin down in our seats before the show.
User Image

HUZZAH FER KANYE MEME'S!!!
User Image

We are epic. Best friends since the begginin, best friends fer life. Ye can see mah tail, heh.
User Image

Lamb of God's setup
User Image

COFFINS!!!
User Image

THEY MOVE!
User Image

Bass, lead, and rythem harmonic solo's
User Image

Green...mah favorite color, lol.
User Image

Robert Trujilo doin a bass solo while the others are settin up fer a new song.
User Image

Stephen holding mah lighter up (he doesn't smoke so I let him use mine while I jist held up my cig) and Cuddles doin the same
User Image

the setup for Welcome Home(Sanitarium)
User Image

This is actually from the opening song, That Was Just Your Life, but fer some reason mah cam does strange things and doesnt always put them in the right order, lol.
User Image

And this was the FINAL number, Seek and Destroy, they had all the house lights on and were kicking inflatable balls at the crowd and each other while playing, lol.
User Image

That night right before bed...stephen was sleeping between a furry and a guy we're all sure is gay (=P)...who KNOWS what could've happened eek
User Image

This morning ^_^ somewhere underneath that pile of blankets and pillows is Cuddles. lazy ******** wouldnt get up. we had to ******** pour water on his head to wake his a** up, there IS a video i'll post of that, lol.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:17 am
that looks like it was SOO much fun. o____________o;;;  

0rganic

Wolf Avery

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:22 am
Heh, it was. im still in sooo much pain. I ******** my shoulder pretty bad and I can't look down too far or up too high without wincing in pain. gettin a massage later in the week ta fix that though. Amazing. Purely. Amazing.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:28 am
You guys are a bunch of goofs.
I rather liked those pictures though.
I haven't been to a concert in years.
-Really needs to get back into it.-

Hidden by Dust

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:30 pm
The first-ever band I saw live was Yes, back in 2001. They were playing at an outdoor amphitheater near my aunt's place in northern California, so we went. It was great. My favorite part was the ancient lesbian hippies standing in front of us who, I swear to God, were smoking pot the whole time. X3

I've also seen They Might Be Giants once (they played several years ago at Baltimore's Inner Harbor), and am going to see them again when they come to Mr. Small's on the 16th. Glee! ♥

Some friends of mine got to see Dragonforce a few months ago; if I had known they were in town, I would've gone to see 'em, too!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:50 pm
First concert I went to was Dave Matthews Band back in I think it was 1998, before they got reeeallly big. Been to several concerts since then including Woodstock '99 (I've hated the smell of pot since then) and most recently Sugar Ray in September.

I must see Red Hot Chili Peppers and 311 in concert before they stop touring for good!  

LilKitty115

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:59 pm
My first concert was while I was sitting in a building waiting for class. I had like an hour to waste and just went there to read since there was benches nearby. Anyway, once and a while an exit nearby would open as someone came in, and I could hear someone playing on their guitar and singing. It was obviously quite awesome.

I guess the only other time was when I pressed the full screen button on a youtube clip. It was just like being there! You guys should totally try doing it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:59 pm
Lamb of God? Hell yea!!

And it's good to see I don't have to have long, shoulder length metal hair to fit in at a metal concert.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:20 pm
I went to BFD this year. It was so crazy! and a lot of drugs and alcohol. I think i'd enjoy it more if there was less of both.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:14 pm
I so envy you ;//3/;

Metal Up Your Ass

Wrathful Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mugotarashii Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:17 am
Last Concert I went to was Dir En Grey. It was at a small venue. I was in the back at the bar though.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:28 pm
I've been to only a few concerts. Only major one was Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2008. Gnarles Barkley opened for them. Both bands were fantastic.

Wolf Avery
Hokay, so here's the meat of the post, ye dont have ta check out the rest unless ya WANT ta. I just saw Metallica, Lamb of God, and Gojira on Saturday...
Ahhhh. You saw Gojira. *Jealous.* crying  

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:46 am
I've been to a few shows by now. My first was Evanescence and Seether....most recently was Staind, Shinedown, Chevelle, and Halestorm.

My FAVORITE has been Linkin' Park's Projekt Revolution. OMG they are AWESOME live.

Just saying. heart

Metallica must have been a great show. I wouldn't mind seeing that. 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces