Submit

Like Music?
  LOVE IT!
  Marry me...
  Hate the stuff!
View Results

Hidden by Dust

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:53 am
Propped up in the corner of the guild is a brand new building. "Fur Music Store" is hung over the windows and door with a flourish. Inside is racks upon racks of various musics. The ground is consumed in a plush black carpet that lets your paws sink in. Every other few miniutes, a new type of song is released into the air. A long counter is set up in back of the store, a slender white tigress leaning against the black and white polished wood. White and black headphones covering her large pierced ears. She's humming to the music as her butt and tail swayed behind her. Sapphire blue hues open as she noticed the door swing open. One hand pulled her head phones down.

"Hey! Welcome to my Music shop!"

When you got a good look around, you would notice several places to sit down and listen to the various musics...even places to sit up your own musical instruments and play.

"Call me if you need anything!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:39 pm
So how does this work?  

Selene Aries

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:29 pm
Shadow looks around the store taking the various racks of music, before heading over to one of the empty well loved couch. Sighing a little her ears lick as Smoke on the Water start to play through the speakers.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:44 pm
Mistress Kittles
Propped up in the corner of the guild is a brand new building. "Fur Music Store" is hung over the windows and door with a flourish. Inside is racks upon racks of various musics. The ground is consumed in a plush black carpet that lets your paws sink in. Every other few miniutes, a new type of song is released into the air. A long counter is set up in back of the store, a slender white tigress leaning against the black and white polished wood. White and black headphones covering her large pierced ears. She's humming to the music as her butt and tail swayed behind her. Sapphire blue hues open as she noticed the door swing open. One hand pulled her head phones down.

"Hey! Welcome to my Music shop!"

When you got a good look around, you would notice several places to sit down and listen to the various musics...even places to sit up your own musical instruments and play.

"Call me if you need anything!"
mmmbwa! i got a booty grab off of you.  

Gerhardt Ramien

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 pm
She flicks her tail and figures that since no on has joined her why not lay out on the sofa. Murrs softly Riders on the Storm fades out to Run.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:10 pm
* walks in and looks around*...wow cool place.........  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 pm
Ears perk up as she looks over the arm. "Hey Zek."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:09 pm
Getting a little bored she gets up and starts flipping through the record section, taking note of the large selection from The Beatles to ZZ Top. She picks one out and heads over to the record player. Taking the pieve of vinal carefully out of it's sleeve she wipes it off and sets it in the player. Gently blows on the needle making sure to get any debris off of it before setting it down on the record.

"Ah...some Janis Joplin..haven't heard this in ages.."

She smiles to her self as she goes back to her seat.  

Shadows sweet embrace

Hidden by Dust

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:45 pm
Coming to behind the counter, one hand reached up to pull off her ear phones.

"Customers?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 pm
mmm was up..guys x3  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff