Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Fanfiction]- Share your stories and read others.
CherryBlossom Romance;by Sakura Shizunei

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which would you be?
  A vampire from Vampire Knight or
  A soul reaper from Bleach
View Results

Sakura Shizunei

Sparkly Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:08 pm
Hello! I'm Sakura Shizunei. This fanfic is a crossover of Vampire Knight and Bleach. The #1 main character is my OC Lia Rei Kiryu. She's the Kiryu's youngest child and their only daughter. Unlike her older brothers Zero & Ichiru Kiryu she doesn't possess the abilities of a vampire hunter like Zero nor is she normal like Ichiru. She can see spirits/ghosts whatever you want to call 'em. On the night Shizuka Hio killed her parents Soul Reapers Capt.Kuchiki and Renji Abarai take her to live in the Soul Society. So I'm gonna Start you off with the proloque first.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:52 pm
Here's the proloque. At the beginning of the story my OC is thinking back to when her parents were killed.

Four years earlier....
Late Feburary....
Age twelve....

My name is Lia Rei Kiryu. I'm the Kiryu's youngest child and their only daughter. I have two older brothers who're twins,Zero and Ichiru Kiryu. At the moment my family is busy packing the rest of our belongings into boxes,in other words,we're moving. Again. You see my family-the Kiryu's-are vampire hunters,so we have to move around alot to keep vampires from finding us.
My parents are vampire hunters and Zero is well on his way of becoming a talented vampire hunter himself. Ichiru and I are the opposite. Well,Ichiru is-how do I put it-normal. He's your normal,average,everyday thirteen year old. I'm neither of those. I don't have the skills or talents to be a vampire hunter like Zero nor am I normal like Ichiru.
I see people-or rather-I see their spirits/ghosts. that ability has several variations about it. Just to be plain and simple, I'm a psychic-or my termonolgy for it-'spirit seer'. If it has to do with ghosts more than likely I can do it.
I am currently sitting in the cherry tree which for some reason is blooming out of season. That's when I saw them-the two soul reapers-I just watched them watching our house. It was well after dark,when I saw that woman-Shizunka Hio-approaching our house and she wasn't alone she had my brother Ichiru with her. I saw Zero running out of the house towards me shouting "Lia,go inside,now!" I jumped out of the tree and landed in front of Zero as I asked "Zero,what's wrong? What's going on?" "No time! Go get mom and dad,quickly!" he shouted as he pushed me towards the house.
I wasn't quick enough I had barely gotten to the front door when my parents came running out of the house. Then Ichiru grabbed ahold of me,while that woman butchered my parents and also as she devoured Zero's . I jerked myself out of Ichiru's grasp and ran over to where Zero was at. I looked at Ichiru and asked him "Ichiru why?" that was all I was able to say brcause the next thing I knew Ichiru and that woman were gone. A couple minutes later I sensed the two soul reapers walk up and stood next to me. "Who are you?" I asked them as I got up and turned to look at them. "I'm Capt. Kuchiki and this is my lieutenant Renji Abrai." Capt. Kuchiki said as he did the kon-so that would allow my parents' spirits to crossover.

A few days later....

I'm standing outside the office that belongs to the headmaster of Cross Academy listening to what the headmaster and Capt. Kuchiki are talking about and they're talking about me. "It would be for the best if the Kiryu's daughter come and live in the Soul Society." Capt. Kuchiki was saying to the headmaster. "If that's what you think is best for her,then I will not stop you. When will you take her?" the headmater was saying to Capt. Kuchiki. "Tonight." Capt. Kuchiki said as he opened the door. Later that night as Capt. Kuchiki,Renji Abarai,and I were walking towards the school gates I could hear Zero running towards us shouting "You can't take her! You can't take her! She's my sister!" As I went through the school gates I turned around and looked back at Zero. The headmaster was holding him back and I saw the tears in his eyes as he struggled to reach out to me. Through the closed gates I gave my brother a hug and told him not to worry and that I would be alright and that I would see him again someday. I ran to catch up with Renji and we walked through the door that led to the Soul Society.

That was the last time I saw Zero.

Sakura Shizunei

Sparkly Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Signature Look 250
[Fanfiction]- Share your stories and read others.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games