Reply The Naruto Network
Naruto Shipuuden Discussion [SPOILERS!!!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Watch Me Get Physical

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:18 pm
ZOMG So, I do wonder, who is reading the updates of the Naruto shippuden chapters? Every Friday?

'Cause I was lurking around and found loads of people here were still talking about Tsunade.
SPOILERS FOLLOW
Which I thought was strange 'cause she's in a coma.

But. It seems not many people read it weekly. So, Do you? And if you do.
What do you think's going to happen tomorrow?

ZOMG I want to know where Sai is. And how Madara/Tobi got out, and where Naruto went. And How Sasuke is sooo going to kill Danzo. God I hate him so much.... Danzo that is.

Ughhhh So exciting. =D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:23 pm
I read it all the time I love it I actually think that Naruto is going to try to save sasuke from the Kages and is gonna end up a missing nin because even if Sakura decides that the need to kill Sasuke Naruto will never let Sasuke die.  

Zaphiakel

Watch Me Get Physical

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:26 pm
Hmmmmm
I'm starting to think Naruto will Kill Sasuke, though I'm not sure because he already went eight tails fighting Pein, how does he plan to save Sasuke. Or Kill him.
And dear GOD isn't Karin annoying? And useless. I dunno. I want to know whats going on with the rest of Konoh-- OMG I just thought, Tsunade might wake up.

I totally forgot. About Tsunade. :O Excitment. And next chapter we get Madara's plan~ SO EXCITED.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm
I have theory about Madara/Tobi ok I know you probably heard the rumor about tobi being obito I think its true and I also think he is madara The way i see it is that Madara started the Akatsuki which inturn Orochimaru joined. I know he is a Sanin and all but I don't think he could make the immortality jutsu by himself.

My theory is that Madara found Obito's body and restored it and when he lose to the fourth instead of letting himself die he jumped into obito's body so he could stay and uchiha ( you know uchiha think they are the most amazing) I mean you never see him use the mangekyou I think it is because obito never had it  

Zaphiakel

Watch Me Get Physical

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:01 pm
Perhaps, but Madara never fought the Fourth. He sent the Fox to destroy the village.

They never fought face to face. And Obito was crushed, so how did Madara find his body? But then, if that was true, why does Oro suddenly have the jutsu that Madara would have had first?

Hmmmmm.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:05 am
What I meant about the fourth is that it messed his powers up when Kyuubi got beat and i think that Oro and Madara Made it together and as for obito its just that you see half his body get crush that is all then you assume he was crushed but what if he wasn't and he survived I mean you never know why else would he wear a mask that only reveals the right Sharingan?  

Zaphiakel

iiyellow_flashii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:29 pm
spoilers are sometimes true but u have to watch it bucuse ppl make some of it up and the creator dosent really like it becuz it makes ppl think badly or goodly about there story line in the show so watch naruto shippuden at www.naruto.viz.com u wont regeret anything over 120 shows of shippuden so watch its good  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:54 pm
Lolz i found out something. I read the newest naruto manga ... Tobi plains is to take all the tails demon and fuse them back together as there orginal form the 10 tailed beast ... and seal it inside him and use it power for the ulimates illousion jutsu that make the moon his eye and cast it all over the earth  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TakahiroMisaki12

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:04 pm
OK Tobi is Madara Uchiha, he says it clearly is the chapter where Sasuke fights Itachi. Tobi declares the next Great Ninja War and hopes to take control of the world with his moon's eye plan. Karins is so annoying oo sasuke oo i get to be alone with sasuke blah blah blah. DANZO IS FULL OF CRAP, Naruto is headed to the kage meeting to stop them from killing Sasuke

SPOILERS.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:08 pm
oh yeah, tobi is not obito, madara said that he is only a part of his former self which is why he wears a mask, madara did summon the kyuubi to attack konoha madara plans to regain his full power when his moon's eye plan starts  

TakahiroMisaki12

xXConverse-KittyXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:17 pm
Watch Me Get Physical
ZOMG So, I do wonder, who is reading the updates of the Naruto shippuden chapters? Every Friday?

'Cause I was lurking around and found loads of people here were still talking about Tsunade.
SPOILERS FOLLOW
Which I thought was strange 'cause she's in a coma.

But. It seems not many people read it weekly. So, Do you? And if you do.
What do you think's going to happen tomorrow?

ZOMG I want to know where Sai is. And how Madara/Tobi got out, and where Naruto went. And How Sasuke is sooo going to kill Danzo. God I hate him so much.... Danzo that is.

Ughhhh So exciting. =D

YES! DEATH TO DANZO!

*clears throat*

anyway. i read it weekly. i'm about to explode from the new one. they should come out....every day. every hour. as fast as i can read them.

okay, not that often. then i'd have to be on the computer all the time.

which wouldn't change much, really.  
The Naruto Network

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff