Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Main Forum
Upcoming Guild Announcements | Preview (update 10/13/09)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is very helpful
  I'd rather wait for the announcement instead of reading all this
View Results

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:16 am
These announcements will be sent soon, not exactly in the same order or in the same announcement.

wahmbulance We need Cosplay pics for our New Home Page Banner

If you are a real life cosplayer, please offer us the chance to use your pic in our new Homepage Banner.
We are looking for lots of people to participate and it will help us make the guild homepage look more authentic and presentable, ya know?
After we have decided which pics we will use, we will see if we can con RG Eri or someone else with good banner making skills into helping us put together an awesomely new homepage banner.

wahmbulance Please help us fill in some blanks

Please post some character bios in this this thread

wahmbulance Do you/would you like to be in Cosplay Screenshots?

Please post your Time Zone or Location(state) in This Thread if you want to be in our upcoming Halloween Gathering or other Cosplay Gatherings we may have.

wahmbulance Join us for the Ultimate Dice Rolling Game!

In the Game Room forum, we have a dice rolling game that will blow your mind and will be a ton more fun than just RPing if you roleplay.

wahmbulance Visit The Roleplaying SubForum

If your into roleplaying, now is probably the best time to stop by The Roleplaying SubForum and see what everyone is putting together, ya know?

wahmbulance Looking for Crew Members!

I think were looking for crew members again, to update and make threads.
Our old crew members seem to have disappeared or something and we do need help. (I know I do, working so hard on the guild stuff has cut me down to 3/4hrs of sleep a day)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 am
These announcements will be sent soon, not exactly in the same order or in the same announcement.

wahmbulance Spam Banner Day

This is a day where everyone puts the banner in their sig and posts everywhere outside the guild

wahmbulance The Scavenger Hunt

This is a new Community Event that will be hosted by the person who came up with the idea

wahmbulance The Thanksgiving Gathering

We will meet in towns and dress up in colonial outfits from the gaia shops.

Please post your Time Zone or Location(state) in This Thread if you want to be in our upcoming Thanksgiving Gathering or other Cosplay Gatherings we may have.

wahmbulance Inter-Guild(aka guild vs guild roleplay)

In the future we will set up roleplays vs. other guilds

This event will take a lot of planning with other guild captains and will have to be hosted in the Barton roleplay forums so that everyone can roleplay together without without crossing over guilds everyday.

wahmbulance Join us for the Ultimate Dice Rolling Game!

In the Game Room forum, we have a dice rolling game that will blow your mind and will be a ton more fun than just RPing if you roleplay.

wahmbulance Visit The Roleplaying SubForum

If your into roleplaying, now is probably the best time to stop by The Roleplaying SubForum and see what everyone is putting together, ya know?

wahmbulance Looking for Crew Members!

I think were looking for crew members again, to update and make threads.
Our old crew members seem to have disappeared or something and we do need help.

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items