Submit

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
DiNo BoY 101
Ayanami Rei First Child
Kitirena
Ayanami Rei First Child
Pisht. Is that all you're offering? I offer Cookies, Power, Catnip, and DOUBLE Cheezburgars!! twisted heart

Oh, really? Now tell them the truth, Aya-chan--you offer them horny tentacle monsters!

I offer cookies, ice cream, root beer floats, really good Meowie Wowie brand Premiun Catnip (I've used it myself--it's GOOOODD!!), and Earthquake Burgers, nyao!

Really? A half pound burger? That's the best you can offer?

I offer THESE 6 POUND Cheezburgars:

http://www.cheese-burger.net/stories/worlds_biggest_burger.html

I also offer you all the sweet, salty, and spicy goodies you'll want! Along with the best catnip EVER!

Ah I can't decide! THis is to hard a decision!

1. My deal is better
2. I'm not a dominatrix
3. My side is more righteous
4. I'm cuter!
5. I've known Rei-chan longer

1. I must agree with you on that.
2. That was enlightning, but a bit too much information.
3. Ok you got me there.
4. I must agree again.
5. And now i'm sold.
Just one question what do I have to do?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:52 pm
Well basically for now you can sit back, enjoy some popcorn, and wait for Kiti to be done punishing Spartan. Also feel free to make snide remarks.

After that I would love to have your help in battle. You don't have to be a total combat person. You could be a summoner, or you could be a healer/buffer white mage type person. You could also try illusionary techniques, or Genjutsu as Naruto calls them. All kinds of fun stuff! heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:09 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Well basically for now you can sit back, enjoy some popcorn, and wait for Kiti to be done punishing Spartan. Also feel free to make snide remarks.

After that I would love to have your help in battle. You don't have to be a total combat person. You could be a summoner, or you could be a healer/buffer white mage type person. You could also try illusionary techniques, or Genjutsu as Naruto calls them. All kinds of fun stuff! heart

Cool this is going to be intresting.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:52 pm
DiNo BoY 101
Ayanami Rei First Child

I can now use your help against Ninja and his Ninja Nekos. One way would be to use powers of teleporation to teleport them into attacks or away from our troops and such. ninja  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

DiNo BoY 101

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:48 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
DiNo BoY 101
Ayanami Rei First Child

I can now use your help against Ninja and his Ninja Nekos. One way would be to use powers of teleporation to teleport them into attacks or away from our troops and such. ninja

Quite good idea Aya.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 pm
umm yea might as well say what side i'm on now sorry aya but kitirena is kinda someone whose a fellow guard member in another guild sorry sweatdrop  

Angel Marie Luna

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:39 am
astroninja1
<---- the guilds first ninja neko, and both the master of the dojo and the one who did most of the work building it. (not to mention the one who came up with the idea in the first place.)

but the ninja cat are just that, cats. not nekos. so it wouldent apply to you. ninja

(FEAR THE WRATH OF THE GREAT NEKOMATA CLAN!)

But I am a kitty, nyao! See!
User Image

And you need to update your grey list, 'cause I'll never obey you as long as I'm at war, nyao! So there! Nyaa! >,@_^<  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:51 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
DiNo BoY 101

Ah I can't decide! THis is to hard a decision!

1. My deal is better
2. I'm not a dominatrix
3. My side is more righteous
4. I'm cuter!
5. I've known Rei-chan longer

Okay, so your cheeseburger can beat up my cheeseburger, nyao. You win on that count, but cheeseburgers aren't everything, nyao!

I can also offer Almond Roca, Aplets and Cotlets, and fresh salmon at the Pike Place Fish Market! (Closest thing to kitty paradise--they actually throw the fish back and forth, nyao!)

And I'm not a dominatrix, honest, nyao! I'm a switch--sometimes I like to be the pet!

And don't be fooled by Aya-chan's "I'm sweet and innoncent" act--she threatened me with Horny Tentacle Demons, nyao! Right out of that kind of anime! I only watch the nice stuff like Tenchi Muyo and Nuku-Nuku! (Okay, so I did watch Miyuki-chan in Wonderland once, but only 'cause I like Ai Orikasa-san, nyao!)

And honestly, it really doesn't matter which side you decide to join, because both Aya-chan and I really like Rei-chan, and we're both her friends and loyal kitty pets, nyao! Even if she did stick an o-fuda on my friend Lord Darkstarr's forehead and call him a pervert after he said she had a cute behind, nyao, I still love her! (I want to be her loving pet kitten, nyao!)  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:57 pm
I have the Hard Rock Cafe with their super tasty and unique BBQ Sauce. I also have access to lots of food from around the world, like Thai, Indian, Japanese, Geek, Italian, Mexican, and more! Also our burritos would TOTALLY kick your burrito's butts! Let's also not forget that we have lots of Pocky, and a whole lot of AnimeCons! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:41 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
I have the Hard Rock Cafe with their super tasty and unique BBQ Sauce. I also have access to lots of food from around the world, like Thai, Indian, Japanese, Geek, Italian, Mexican, and more! Also our burritos would TOTALLY kick your burrito's butts! Let's also not forget that we have lots of Pocky, and a whole lot of AnimeCons! heart

Yeah, so you have burritos, nyao. We have Alaskan Cod, Halibut, Salmon, and Oppelio and King Crab, nyao! We also have Kobe Beef, and we're home to Uwajimaya--the largest Japanese import store in the NW, meaning that we also have Pocky, as well as a wide variety of other tasty Japanese snacks, and even Hello Kitty!, nyao!

Also, WE have the Science Fiction Museum, the Experience Music Project, about a dozen science fiction conventions, and a very large Japanese community here in Seattle, which means...

BISHOJO!!! Lots and lots of supa-moe bishojo!! (And more than a few bishonen too, for those who like guys!)

Not to mention that we have really good coffee, too!

AND I AM NOT EITHER A DOMINATRIX, NYAO!!!
I just have a Mistress who is! (Never mind that she's supposed to be teaching me naughty tricks to use on bad boys and girls, nya...)  

Kitirena

Feline Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers