Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Knights of Delmore

Back to Guilds

The earth is our domain, but we must take it back from the darkness! 

Tags: Literate, Dragons, Knights, Delmore, Fantasy 

Reply BSS Profiles
Kelga (Approved) HAS BEEN CHANGED!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purgatorios

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:22 pm
EDITI've made some changes to the Shikai (I just took away some abilities) and created the Bankai.

Name: Kelga (KEL-ga)
Aliases/ Nicknames: Whatever you want to call me, really.

Physical Description: Kelga is just north of six feet tall. His build is pretty average; slim, nothing really to look at. His hair usually straight and dark dark brown. His features are complex. Gloomy eyes, but deep. A strong face, an average size nose. One ear is slighly higher than the other, which leaves his glasses crooked most of the time. He also has lots of scars all over his body.

Age: Kelga died on October 30th, 1916 at the age of 22, meaning he is now, including time dead, 117 years old, and has been dead for 95 years.

Zanpaktou's Spirit & Name: Kelga's Zanpakutou, Kurisutaru Megami ((I still have to ask my buddy who actually speaks Japanese how to get the REAL translation, but just putting the online translator crap together, it translates to 'Crystal Goddess')) takes the form of a beautiful woman. She is about five foot eight, and her hair is short and silver, tinted with a bit of blue, but VERY little. She has light blue eyes, a small nose, and thin lips. Her attire tends to be a crystal breast plate on top of solid dark blue robes. She wears no shoes, and as she walks, leaves a very thin layer of crystal in her path that is easily breakable, but extraordinarily breathtaking. Her personality varies, but tends to be on the colder side.

Zanpaktou: Achieved ((I've designed the Tsuba of my Zanpakutou since all Zanpakutou have different Tsuba.)) The Saya isn't black, but dark blue, as is the Tsuka. The blade is 28" and the handle is 13".

Shikai Release: To release Kurisutaru Megami, Kelga stabs his blade into the earth in front of him and calls "Shimmer." When he does this, a circle of crystal forms on the ground, the diameter of the circle about two feet, the tip of the blade being the center of the circle. Crystal then flows from the ground, up into the blade up to the Tsuba, where it turns the entire katana into an unbreakable (well, seemingly unbreakable) crystal. Kelga then grabs the handle, the circle shatters, and the release is complete.

Shikai: Not Achieved it's Shikai form, Kurisutaru Megami looks just like it does when it isn't released except for one difference. It's made entirely of crystal. It's abilities are to form crystal, and to use the crystal formed in whatever way Kelga wants. He can create paths for himself, or different weapons made of crystal, spikes can be created, and different terrain to throw off and confuse the enemy. However, the reach of his crystal is limited, leaving him to need knowledge in kidou to give him long range offensive and defensive abilities as well as short.

Bankai: Not Achieved
Release:
Calling out "Bankai," again, Kelga stabs, the now fully crystallized, Kurisutaru Megami in front of him, however, instead of just a simple circle spreads from the tip of his blade, but an entire field, both land and sky, is covered with a thick layer of crystal. It confines whomever is in it's reach in a crystal prison till Kelga wills the crystal away, or is forced to destroy it.
Abilities: While still having some of the abilities of his Shikai, mainly the formation of crystal terrain, not of creating new crystal weapons, Kelga's Bankai gives him the ability to bend and manipulate light as a prism would, however, it doesn't simply divide the light. As the light shines through the 'crystal prison' he can bend it and concentrate it. He can use the prism-like power of his Bankai to confuse the enemy or as a psudo-kidou. He can bend the light into ropes, or spikes, concentrate it into balls of fire, anything you can really imagine with light, even solidifying it.

Special Accessories: Kelga wears a necklace, which he never removes. A simple, rectangular piece of yellow crystal, a little longer than an inch, a quarter inch wide, and about an eighth of an inch thick. He also wears simple black glasses most of the time.

Skills: Kelga has a lot of potential and is a quick study, but as of now, has been given no opportunity to show it. He's also very good at science (not that that would really do much unless he was in the 12th squad though). He is also a great strategist and is very observant to what is often missed.

Abilities: Kelga's Zanpakutou makes knowing kidou an essential skill. When given the change, Kelga learns anything and everything about kidou, so is skilled, though he still needs lots of training. VERY amateur skills with Hakuda as well.

Personality: Kelga's personality is a very odd one indeed. He is a very VERY likable person, so he often has lots of friends, however, it seems once people really like him, and start to get close, he pulls away. He has a temper at times, and is very protective over everyone he knows and likes and if he decides he likes you, he will do everything he can to help you, even at his own expense. When he meets someone, he thinks the very best of them until they give him reason not to. He is truly too nice for his own good, however, it is not to the point of naivety. Around most people, he has a very happy-go-lucky deminer, however, deep down, he is truly sad most of the time, though he never shows it.

Biography/History: Kelga was born in Warterford, Ireland in July of 1894, where he lived out a normal life with his mother, father, and two brothers. When he was born, his mother gave him the name Aiden, and his brothers were Michael and Peter. When he was 6, his parents both died of illnesses, followed soon by Michael. When he was 18, Peter died as well, and he was alone. Afterward, he moved to Dublin, where he lived alone in peace for some time. When 1915 came around, the Easter Rising was around the corner. Aiden decided to leave Ireland to find a safer place to live. He eventually found his way to France, however, France in 1916 was affected by the first World War. He was drafted into their army, and, in October of 1916, he died in the Battle of Somme. ((I did my history homework. XP ))

After dying and being sent to Soul Society, where he stayed in Rukongai for a good 100 or so years. His reistu was high, and if he wanted to, he could have entered the academy, but decided not to. He honed his skills in kidou and hakuda to the best of his ability. One day, training, he was attacked by a hollow. He fought it and was doing well, but still could not kill it, and nearly died before he was saved by a shinigami. This was when he decided to change his name and enter the academy.

Signature/Patented Technique: None yet.

Guild Status: Member

Online Schedule: I get on every day, but I usually work afternoon to night shifts, so I'm either on in the early afternoon and late night.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:30 pm
I see no problems. Accepted.  

Sayori of the red sands

Shirtless Businesswoman

BSS Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out