Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Anime Movies and Manga titles.
Cowboy Bebop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:28 am
For those who don't know Fox is making a Cowboy Bebop movie staring Keanu Reeves as Spike. You can throw up all over your keyboard now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:27 pm
i don't care, i'm going to see it and love it because it's cowboy bebop. i don't think anything could ruin it for me.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Oshi the Killer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:11 pm
Really nothing? What if they changed Ein into a tea cup chihuahua. Then had Megan Fox play Edward. You would still love the movie?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:18 pm
My little sister wants so badly to audition for it. She's the perfect Edward. That big goofy smile Ed does, my sister does it perfectly. She's also the right body type and she's short.

They'll probably have Kirstin Stewart as Edward...and Megan Fox as Faye....And then I'd kill myself.
Sure Keanu can look the part (THEY'D BETTER MAKE HIS HAIR GREEN!) but he sure as heck could never act the part.  

Queen Taru

Fashionable Genius

8,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:01 pm
I won't judge it until I see it. What's the point in deciding whether or not you'll like it or not before you even see it? It might turn out to be good.

I'll see it when it comes out. Even if I don't like it, it's nothing to get worked up about. Even if the movie sucks you'll still have the anime. The movie won't change the quality of the anime, so it's not that big of a deal. And I realize that not all movies based off of anime are going to be 100% accurate, so I always watch these movies with an open mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:45 am
Cool Will have to see it sometime biggrin  

Dark_Night1_Wing

Pyro_Chizu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 pm
yeah , kinda scary to think about but hopefully they don't kill it just like all the other movies hollywood has made such as DBZ * barf*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:44 am
I stayed away from the adaptation of DBZ, and heard that it wasn't very good. It didn't look good...in fact, it hardly looked like it could even be called anything remotely close to DBZ, DB, Evolution, whatever.
I'll probably go see Cowboy Bebop. Hopefully it will be better than what I am currently expecting.

ladycobalt

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 am
User Image

User Image
I think I'll see it really hope they don't screw it up because I really like this anime it was so good. They better live up to this anime goodness with the movie or I'll be disappoint.

User Image

Anime Movies and Manga titles.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff