Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^-,..,-^ creature talk ( chat, creature debates )
intro thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:47 pm
alright guys tell us who you are and why you joined the guild and what you could do to help the guild better its self and tell use what you like

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:49 pm
alright guys i'm your guild leader my name is kay or as many call me vampire kay i'm a creature of the night i love music i'm a huge musican and a rople play lover  

vampirekay1
Captain

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:14 pm
I'm a new recruit but that doesnt mean nothen you mess wit me and you goonna regret it. I go by riska I am a creature of the night and I will drain your blood if I feel like it. I'm a singer and I love drawing and dancing too. Role playing is one of the most awsome things in the world and if you thin other wise then ya have to answer to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:04 pm
I'm Christine. I love the night, and anything that dwells in it. I love to roleplay. I am soooooo addicted to it, that this is my 10th RP guild! LOL> I play the flute, and am in Marching Band, Concert Band, GI Band, and Chorus. I love music, and would love to learn Irish Dancing.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:11 pm
right on christine -gives you a high five- i'm also a marching band member and a jazz band member and concert band and i'm in thespian morely i do the musical stuff  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:49 am
I love the night and my name is Nala. (at least thats the name i give to anyone online.) I love to swim and have all kinds of fun (Though becareful just because i am carefree doesn't mean i don't have a bad side.) and trust me i realy come to life at night. (Ask anyone thats has talked with me at night.)  

Furrie Princess Nala

^-,..,-^ creature talk ( chat, creature debates )

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games