Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Aura Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aislin Artiers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:13 pm
Now, I usually can't see auras unless someone is holding still and I concentrate, but lately I've been seeing these silver sparkly things in both my and a few friend's auras every where. Does anyone know what this might mean?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:39 pm
Aislin Artiers
Now, I usually can't see auras unless someone is holding still and I concentrate, but lately I've been seeing these silver sparkly things in both my and a few friend's auras every where. Does anyone know what this might mean?

Aura reading, like most psychic skills, doesn't have a cut and dried "this means that" set of definitions.

Say a friend and I are both looking at the same person, and we see the same emotion or layer - for example, a layer of frustration. I might see the frustration as a spiky layer of purple energy. My friend might see the frustration as a tight set of orange bands.

You'll have to figure out what the colour silver means to you when you read an aura, and what patterns or symbols might represent to you personally.

It's also worth noting that you may wish to have an eye exam to rule out any physical issues: I have eye floaters that sometimes drift across my vision that are small and sparkly white, as well as knowing that things blur and develop light auras when my blood sugar's high, when I am getting a migraine, or when I am overtired.  

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 pm
Morgandria

It's also worth noting that you may wish to have an eye exam to rule out any physical issues: I have eye floaters that sometimes drift across my vision that are small and sparkly white, as well as knowing that things blur and develop light auras when my blood sugar's high, when I am getting a migraine, or when I am overtired.

I get the small silver-white sparkly things too....for me, they mean that I have dust on my contacts and that I need take them out for a little bit. They're pretty though xd  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:22 pm
With auras, I only see a very thin silver line surrounding people. I'm not able to see colors. Still working on that..  

kage no neko

Invisible Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:01 pm
I can see peoples auras, full color and everything but most of the time I cant control it.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:44 pm
Ookami hime95
I can see peoples auras, full color and everything but most of the time I cant control it.. sweatdrop

This is off topic >< and I'm sorry for that.

I was wondering if it was okay if I could use your signature picture? Or rather if it was okay to take the words and ?  

Wicked_StarQueen

ncsweet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 pm
I used to be pretty good at seeing auras, though it was more a "side effect" of my Reiki practice, than anything I did on purpose. I can't say that I ever saw anything that was silver/sparkly. Though to be fair I did see angel wings coming out of a guy's back once, so I wouldn't necessarily discount anything either.

But as others have said, it can also be a symptom of possible eye problems, so it may be a good idea to get a check up just in case.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:21 pm
Here's the thing though. I don't wear contacts or glasses, and last time I went to the doctors about six months ago, my vision was 20/20.  

Aislin Artiers

Morgandria

Aged Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:40 pm
Aislin Artiers
Here's the thing though. I don't wear contacts or glasses, and last time I went to the doctors about six months ago, my vision was 20/20.

OK. No-one's doubting your experience. We just like to make sure you've thought of mundane reasons for it, and ruled them out. Sometimes things happen that have perfectly reasonable explanations, and people just don't think of them first.

If you're fairly new to aura reading, seeing a haze or sparkle of energy is pretty normal, especially if it's colourless. It will take you more time and practice to percieve colours, and to discern between the different emotions and states of mind they can represent. What are silver and sparkly now may appear differently when you have a greater level of skill and experience to percieve auras with. Also - You may find, if you practice the skill, that you may sense the energy of the aura, rather than clearly see it with your eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:02 pm
Wicked_StarQueen
Ookami hime95

This is off topic >< and I'm sorry for that.

I was wondering if it was okay if I could use your signature picture? Or rather if it was okay to take the words and ?

Go for it 4laugh U can use it.  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Arcaniss Vivian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:57 am
Morgandria
Aislin Artiers

OK. No-one's doubting your experience. We just like to make sure you've thought of mundane reasons for it, and ruled them out. Sometimes things happen that have perfectly reasonable explanations, and people just don't think of them first.

If you're fairly new to aura reading, seeing a haze or sparkle of energy is pretty normal, especially if it's colourless. It will take you more time and practice to percieve colours, and to discern between the different emotions and states of mind they can represent. What are silver and sparkly now may appear differently when you have a greater level of skill and experience to percieve auras with. Also - You may find, if you practice the skill, that you may sense the energy of the aura, rather than clearly see it with your eyes.

I have a friend who feels the energy of aura's and the colors too. I can never sneak up on her because I have a strong aura and she ALWAYS feels me coming! It's sooo annoying. -_- When I try to concentrate on people I see more than one color. Usually about three. Am I not concentrating hard enough? Or can there just naturally be more than one?  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games