What?... It's not normal? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:53 pm
I don't own anything that would physically show me as a furry, and I probably never will. I don't believe in publicly displaying myself in that manner.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm
I wish I had a collar or something of the sort. I'd wear the collar all the time <3

Being a college student means I'm broke all the time, and well I couldn't stand the abuse I got in High school as is so I didn't bother ._.

Ralstyy

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:23 pm
I've never worn anything particularly furry, outside of a necklace with a wolf pedant on it which is rather subtle and can only be identified close up.

I have, however, worn odd things to places before. Suits for first days/last days of class, presentations, etc. which my teachers often ask if I've got a job interview. They usually appreciate that I get all dressed up for their class. whee

Aside from just a suit, I've also dressed up almost like I was right out of the 1920s or so, which was rather fun. I didn't notice if anyone was staring at me, but I did get asked by a teacher if I was in a play or something.

Outside of this, in high school I used to wear a trench coat a lot. I'd have people comment that they wondered if I was going to pull out a gun, but usually they didn't think so after a while since I was rather nice, but shy.

hehe ima fishy
correct. the teachers didnt care though. they were like, 'whatever, you're the one wearing the gay @$$ costume. my teachers are stupid like that lol

Tell them that if they are not going to take responsibility, then the state authorities may need to get involved and that physical violence, regardless of what anyone wears, is NOT proper behavior. If they still don't do anything, then talk to the principle and tell them similar. If nothing is going to be done, then what you do is calmly make a passing mention that the kids of Columbine were physically bullied too. Just leave it at that, and DON'T say you'll actually do anything like that. Don't comment further on the subject. If they ask if you're going to do something, say immediately "no". However, remind them very carefully the consequences of ignoring violence, and the things this can and have often resulted in. Violence only begets more violence, which is why it should be stopped even if you would never actually do anything like that.

However, if it's just verbal abuse, then it can't be helped unfortunately.

Still, as a school they are responsible for the safety of their students and if they can't provide this then the school needs to be shut down and the teachers out of a job. Not exactly a great thing in this economy. (Feel free to tell them this as well.)

As said before, regardless of what you look like, whether it's by choice or anything, violence is never the answer. If they can't understand this, then they are not fit for their job.

(Of course, the goal of this is to get warning and threats of expelling those who commit the violent acts in the first place. Such behaviors should never be allowed in educational institutions. Those that cannot provide a safe environment should either be shut down or closed off from such violent offenders.)

I know, I ranted a bit here, but I'm very passionate about student safety and believe that if no one is going to do something about it then something must be done to get them to do it without acts of violence, which is usually the result of continued courses of action...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:32 pm
ok about a year ago i went with a tail ,ears and paws lol alot ppl gave mean looks but some more poked me and pulled my tail lol but there was this one guy he was in the football team real buff and from the look of his body he might not know where the used gos...anywho i was walking to lunch when soem assho:: punched me and i hit the wall next thing i know the buff jock is helping me from the floor and said "want me to beat him" i was like....no i sok hes a loser...so anyway we ended up talking alot then he tells me hes a fursona hes a bear lol hes really nice he has a gaia account too and hes bi...weird..lol...  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Noninimicus

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:40 am
I've always run around in raves where people wear pretty much anything. No one noticed when I was wearing ears and a collar. The exxers used to mess with me about being their chew toy. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:09 am
Promitheus Zek
ok about a year ago i went with a tail ,ears and paws lol alot ppl gave mean looks but some more poked me and pulled my tail lol but there was this one guy he was in the football team real buff and from the look of his body he might not know where the used gos...anywho i was walking to lunch when soem assho:: punched me and i hit the wall next thing i know the buff jock is helping me from the floor and said "want me to beat him" i was like....no i sok hes a loser...so anyway we ended up talking alot then he tells me hes a fursona hes a bear lol hes really nice he has a gaia account too and hes bi...weird..lol...

nice!  

Jungle Boots

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas